Free Tickets!

seadog2006

Well! Free tickets is cool if you have not bough any yet. Not so cool if you did. I bought 5 so I went back today and got another 5. The seats are just a few rows back from my original 5 seats. Too late to see so i just gave them to my friends at work. they will pick up the tab for lunch and some beers before hand so It all works out in the end.

Still. I am not a big fan of giving away seats after people buy tickets for the normal deal.

I was talking to a friend at the venue and they told me that the promoter wanted the seats filled. Maybe to make a huge announcement....maybe to keep Rose from pulling the plug if there are too many empty seats. She told me that seat sales were going fine though, so I don't think it was for the later reason. maybe the cd will be released tomorrow or something.

I got my free tickets today, seemed like there was a lot of upper bowl left. Kind of disappointing, considering our friends in Halifax sold out so fast. A lot of people in Saint John bought tickets for the Halifax and Quebec City shows, before the Saint John date was announced, which I think cost some sales.

Well! Free tickets is cool if you have not bough any yet. Not so cool if you did. I bought 5 so I went back today and got another 5. The seats are just a few rows back from my original 5 seats. Too late to see so i just gave them to my friends at work. they will pick up the tab for lunch and some beers before hand so It all works out in the end.

Still. I am not a big fan of giving away seats after people buy tickets for the normal deal.

I was talking to a friend at the venue and they told me that the promoter wanted the seats filled. Maybe to make a huge announcement....maybe to keep Rose from pulling the plug if there are too many empty seats. She told me that seat sales were going fine though, so I don't think it was for the later reason. maybe the cd will be released tomorrow or something.

I'm thinking you may be right. I'd read that Axl's manager? said that there are 10 Tuesdays left in this year and that Chinese Democracy will be released on one of those Tuesdays. So there may be some truth to this rumor. My fingers are crossed.