Any of you actually going to go to your local record store 2morrow

burocks

Last 4 times I did that I got laughed at.

All those times when I told them Axl said it will be out in 2006 I got laughed at even louder.

To answer your question: No I won't but I do check if they know anything yet at random intervals.

Maybe i should go camp out at my store for Chinese (Conspiracy) like they did last week for the Playstation 3. There would be a mad dash for the door when the store opened, and knowing my luck, i'd get trampled to death by some EMO kid wearing a Panic! at the Disco shirt, so maybe i better not go.

I'll just wait till it comes to my Columbia House account. The record is sooo rare, it might be the only way to get it.

Coming soon on my K-Tel 8-track player, its Chinese Democracy!

They've actually released The Playstation 3 Now??? :shocked:

Is it any good?

For 3 grand and an Ebay account you can find out!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going tommorow?

I'm posting this on my mobile phone.. i'm outside piccadilly circus HMV in London in a tent.

god knows where everyone is but it looks like i'll be the first to get my hands on it as i'm first (and last) in the queue. rock1 rock1 rock1

I need somebody to help me freeze myself until Chinese Democracy is released.

apparently you didnt see that south park episode......bad idea dude, you could be dreaming about CD on second, and the next you could be answering to atheists and sea otters

picturenp2.jpg

That episode was fuckin' funny :rofl-lol:

Today I was at Tower Records in Paramus NJ on Rt 17S. To my surpise I find that the store is going out of business (every Tower records as well). So there not getting anything new in. As a matter of fact they have EVERYTHING in the store at 40% off. So I bought a bunch of cd's.

What seriously? When are they shutting down for good??

Finally some useful info I want cheap CDs!

its tuesday arvo in australia and i just went into my local virgin and, no i dont work in a music store but the service attendent said to me chinese democracy will be out on december 9 in aus, which is on a saturday, the day albums are usually released in aus. i didnt believe her at first but she did show me her computer screen and sure enough it was there. fingers crossed this is it

its tuesday arvo in australia and i just went into my local virgin and, no i dont work in a music store but the service attendent said to me chinese democracy will be out on december 9 in aus, which is on a saturday, the day albums are usually released in aus. i didnt believe her at first but she did show me her computer screen and sure enough it was there. fingers crossed this is it

A CONFIRMATION POSSIBLY!!!

why would it be on their screen and seemingly not anyone elses

Even if it were a "secret release" people who get on these forums would be tipped off and know before it actually hit. It would only be totally secret to the casual fan. Unfortunately it won't be out tomorrow.

Yeah, somebody would have known something. If it does happen, it will be the greatest cover up in history and if our own country can't cover up their own president's death in the 60s, alien crashes in the 40s, and a transsexual leader of the fbi, what does that say for Axl and company?