GN'R tour commercial

polluxlm

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Winter 2006"

Yeah, but that's the loop hole. They would use that to mean "winter" if you ask me. Highly doubt it's going to come out December 26th, that would be idiotic. But then again that would be par for the course.

Yeah, it just doesn't make any sense. Plus they only have about 5 dates left on the tour after that. Of course they could schedule more dates, but they already hit most of the major North American cities already, with only a few selling out the first time.

*edits signature* :unsure:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

i think everyone's a little caught up in specifics here... i think of winter as starting around thanksgiving and ending in feb./march, not dec. 21, even if that is the ACTUAL start of winter.

hopefully the 28th is the day ::shrugs:: but who knows?

so europeans could get it Christmas day?

No store is open on Christmas Day. :book:

then that rules out the 26th

releasing it on x-mas, best loophole ever.

maybe they'll just say that the record sold out in the first day, next batch expected in a few months,

~Well i always thought winter began in December, so any December date would be the one.

and for those saying March, winter 2006 rules out March, since between that time we have something called a new year. :D

Come ON, lets get this thing rollin Axl, i can't wait!!

Well, given that Winter begins officially on December 22nd, that means there is only one Tuesday in Winter of 2006: Tuesday, December 26th.

I don't know anything about marketing or music promotion, but I would think this would be a terrible day to release an album.

Does anyone believe this?

i dont believe anything anymore