Getting Back At GnR, the only way I know how

AxlCorp

He doesn't owe us anything...and I don't owe him anything..so I'm downloading.

I've been to 7 concerts, bought all of the past cds and videos... but enough is enough

..As long as u don´t download it. Downloading=steal

So u mean that those concerts wasn´t worth the money? He gave u what u payed for. Simple.

Once again I post this scenario. Tell me whats the different is from yours?

For two month I asked the seven-eleven store as a loyal customer to order some special ciggs. It tooked the fucker two months to have it in the shells. When he finally got it I was so pissed I stole it, to pay him two month later.

Edit* TELL ME

Edited by shootingstar

ur a fuckin idiot and its because of posts and posters like you that this forum is garbage

You beat me to it. and by the way, it is because of the piracy he advocated, that rock bands are so cryptic and slow about releases. So this person is actually adding to the problem. Not solving it.

Axl Rose: the man who said that this album would be out in 2006, the man that stands as the sole member left in one of the biggest name rock bands ever created, the man who has made it clear that he is working on an album and tells his fans about it, the man who has many many many people adore him because of his volatile and charismatic personality as well as his music writing

The thought that he doesn't owe us, the fans that have been the sole reason why the GNR name didn't flatline from 2003-2005, anything is insane.

He should keep to his word and release the album in 2006. He said that this is the year. Therefore he should keep to that statement. If he doesn't I will kindly take my walking papers.

Edited by 3rd Wheel

This is the funniest thing I've read in a while! Thanks for that.

More power to yah.. unlike everyone else I don't really have a problem with your protest. If it makes you feel better. :)

I'm just imagining if somehow everyone agreed to do that and it was like a worldwide protest and Axl would realize what was going on... now that would be amusing. Impossible I know, but amusing.

Yea, could you imagine the meltdown? :rofl-lol:

It would be the same meltdown as when everyone stopped watching the NFL if someone protested that. In other words, it would never happen cause only 20 people would stop watching the NFL too. It takes more than 20 -30 people to protest something as big as gnr, and realistically, that is all there really is doing it on this forum.

And of those 20-30 probobly 3 will actually protest, the rest will steal it cause they are at home bitching instead of working.

Edited by Gunzen

And of those 20-30 probobly 3 will actually protest, the rest will steal it cause they are at home bitching instead of working.

:rofl-lol:

I'm just imagining if somehow everyone agreed to do that and it was like a worldwide protest and Axl would realize what was going on... now that would be amusing. Impossible I know, but amusing.

Yea, could you imagine the meltdown? :rofl-lol:

It would be the same meltdown as when everyone stopped watching the NFL if someone protested that. In other words, it would never happen cause only 20 people would stop watching the NFL too. It takes more than 20 -30 people to protest something as big as gnr, and realistically, that is all there really is doing it on this forum.

I was referring to Axls meltdown

If Axl dosent release this time then forget about it. I really dont know if the album could stand up to the Past GnR in most peoples eyes anyways. I think thats what he worries about is other people going "HaHa this album blows he needs Slash." O well i say release it and see what happens.

I say that only one of us should go buy it, burn it in lossless audio format then share it with everyone at the forum. It would be CD quality sound and wouldn't cost you a dime. Axl is doing this for himself is he not? Screw the money, it's for him!

Plus that would be a nice slap back into the face of Merck and etc.

Ya know what would make it all great, for that buttnugget Del to not get a single dime out of the band he has leeched onto. rock4

Just in case it wasn't mentioned before. Mysteron over at htgth ruled out a surprise release without an anouncement before:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...p?topic=39828.0

Re: mysteron

« Reply #13 on: Today at 04:52:53 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: November_Rain on Today at 04:48:40 PM

If I were you, I wouldn´t believe anything which does not come from an official source. The press is not reliable as regards to GNR.IMO.

That is entirely the point.

We will all find out at the same time when the CD is released. But the source will be GN'R. Not anyone else. Not me, not Rolling Stone, not MTV etc....

EDIT: Oops, I kinda posted this in the wrong thread. Sorry.

Edited by final_touches

I am throwing something out there just for you to consider. Apparently, Axl doesn't think he owes us anything and that he's not on any deadline. He'll release the cd when he wants to release the cd...that is his choice.

Well, it's my choice to download Chinese Democracy, when it is finally released, and wait the same amount to buy the cd that it took him to choose to release it. That's my little way of getting back at them...small but self satisfying nonetheless. So if the album is released in '07, I'll buy it in 2020..if cd's still exist by then.

All that would change with an 06 release.

Hahaha that's awesome, ill do it if u can get tons of others persuaded to join u. otherwise ill get it asap like the majority of ppl on here, if it ever comes out

I say that only one of us should go buy it, burn it in lossless audio format then share it with everyone at the forum. It would be CD quality sound and wouldn't cost you a dime. Axl is doing this for himself is he not? Screw the money, it's for him!

Ya know what would make it all great, for that buttnugget Del to not get a single dime out of the band he has leeched onto. rock4

a prime example of what is wrong with mygnrforum.com nowadays.

and to the original poster. you aren't owed a goddamn thing.

I am throwing something out there just for you to consider. Apparently, Axl doesn't think he owes us anything and that he's not on any deadline. He'll release the cd when he wants to release the cd...that is his choice.

Well, it's my choice to download Chinese Democracy, when it is finally released, and wait the same amount to buy the cd that it took him to choose to release it. That's my little way of getting back at them...small but self satisfying nonetheless. So if the album is released in '07, I'll buy it in 2020..if cd's still exist by then.

All that would change with an 06 release.

This has got to be the dumbest post of all time by anyone, anywhere.

This is the second dumbest post by anyone, anywhere, of all time.

a prime example of what is wrong with mygnrforum.com nowadays.

and to the original poster. you aren't owed a goddamn thing.

Uh huh, I am being 100% serious in the post. As if this board would ever unite. :rolleyes: Too many people stuck up Axl's ass for that.

This is the second dumbest post by anyone, anywhere, of all time.

How does Axl's dick taste to you?

Edited by bin laden killed gnr