If the album would be released and you couldn't get it within a week

Griip

when it comes out a day early in europe, i will d/l it. i will buy my copies the next day though.

i will say this, and if management is reading this forum, pay close fucking attention: "if i do not have Chinese Democracy by Guns N' Roses in my hand by the end of the year, i will not, and will never purchase a copy of this, or any other Guns album again. im sure there are a bunch of pissed off fuckers just like me out there who will do the same. sure we wont make a dent in record sales, that will never happen, but you will lose part of the only publicity your getting right now. today is nov. 21st, which means you have 4 Tuesdays left. don't fuck with us anymore, because very soon, you'll find that you have run out of people to fuck with."

when it comes out a day early in europe, i will d/l it. i will buy my copies the next day though.

i will say this, and if management is reading this forum, pay close fucking attention: "if i do not have Chinese Democracy by Guns N' Roses in my hand by the end of the year, i will not, and will never purchase a copy of this, or any other Guns album again. im sure there are a bunch of pissed off fuckers just like me out there who will do the same. sure we wont make a dent in record sales, that will never happen, but you will lose part of the only publicity your getting right now. today is nov. 21st, which means you have 4 Tuesdays left. don't fuck with us anymore, because very soon, you'll find that you have run out of people to fuck with."

Same here.

I would be tempted, but no, I wouldn't do it. I want to hear the album they way it should be heard for the firs time. Think about, if you waited 10 years, it's worth waiting another week.

Haha, it's almost gonna be religious experience when the first track starts.