Message to AXL ROSE..!

Rockworld

Axl dude..

Please give these crazy guys a message will you. They want to know whats going on with the album. Obviously no news is no news but most of us have been waiting 15 years for some new material and have been to the gigs this summer and autumn. If its not coming this year then cool, if its still coming this year then cool...Just confirm either way man because all we get day in day out is stupid ass theorys that dont add up to shit.

I know you dont like the messageboards but alot of these kids have grown up using it and its the only way for GnR fans (your fans!) around the globe to come together and talk about their favorite pass time.

Come on you big meanie.. lets be having you! ;)

Edited by madison

I remember when I was in high school during the UYI days...I would always get people coming up to me to tell me that Axl was a jerk and that he didn't care about his fans because of one thing or another. So, as far as I can remember, Axl has never really gone too far out of his way to make sure his fans are well looked after. (Side note: Live Era CD has a short clip of Axl asking everyone to step back for the good of his fans in the front row...I think that was an attempt at showing the world that Axl does care...uhhh bullshit)

Anyway, with Chinese Democracy being delayed one more time, and a concert tour that runs late every night and is based on a promise of a new release, do you think that Axl is gaining more enemies, or are we all going to love him again if the album surfaces? Is it much different?

I, for one, am noticing more and more hostility towards the man in this forum...especially since the 21st has passed without a word. I can imagine it getting worse in '07.

THere is going to be serious fallout if there is no new product this year.

The sad thing is, I bet most of us (I know I would anway) cut him some slack if we just knew why.

Is it so hard to issue a quick statement "we are trying to work out some legal shit with Sanctuary (or whoever) but once that's settled we are good to go."

No. We get "disconnect from the internet and get a life".

Edited by D-GenerationX

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Nov 21 2006, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What is to be pissed about? He is on tour, the album will be ready when its ready. God people, we have waited this long...

I am sensing more and more hostility in the forum...what do you think?

its taken too long for the album to be considered a success now, and even if its released next year ...GNR are getting old ...it would have been best to release it in 02 ....then maybe look at a follow up to convince people that new GNR was a genuine band, but its really just the AXL circus ....let down after let down

the only way for the band to come back was to release it this year along side a tour with promotion, none of this happened except for the tour.

positives

- they are touring at least

- radio interview with Axl

Edited by motownjunkie

its taken too long for the album to be considered a success now, and even if its released next year ...GNR are getting old ...it would have been best to release it in 02 ....then maybe look at a follow up to convince people that new GNR was a genuine band, but its really just the AXL circus ....let down after let down

the only way for the band to come back was to release it this year along side a tour with promotion, none of this happened except for the tour.

positives

- they are touring at least

- radio interview with Axl

And the sad reality is that we consider that a positive year. That's telling.

Its a "good year" because we got an radio interview where we weren't really told anything, and the few things were were told look like bullshit. And we also got a half ass tour with no promotion and no real momentum.

This, in the GNRverse, is a banner fucking year.

Pathetic.

B)-->

QUOTE(mr.b @ Nov 21 2006, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What is to be pissed about? He is on tour, the album will be ready when its ready. God people, we have waited this long...

If its true the ticket prices have been cut down to $20, the fans who paid full price a month ago have every right to be pissed off.

Axl dude..

Please give these crazy guys a message will you. They want to know whats going on with the album. Obviously no news is no news but most of us have been waiting 15 years for some new material and have been to the gigs this summer and autum. If its not coming this year then cool, if its still coming this year then cool...Just confirm either way man because all we get day in day out is stupid ass theorys that dont add up to shit.

I know you dont like the messageboards but alot of these kids have grown up using it and its the only way for GnR fans (your fans!) around the globe to come together and talk about their favorite pass time.

Come on you big meanie.. lets be having you! ;)

I agree, all it takes is one little piece of OFFICIAL news from YOU or management. If anybody is interested in this, they should also add a reply. Then when the number gets to 400+, maybe they'll get the point!

All year the fans were promised the new cd, Axl even said it himself during that radio interview that it was coming out this year.

Why can't someone from the GNR camp update the fans about the cd's status? Is that too much to ask? A press release saying it's pushed back to next year or something.