Is the entire album going to be like this?

brownsfan

Every single song on this album is about Stephanie Seymoure. She is the reason why he became a recluse. If those 2 would have gotten married the original band would still be kicking ass today. I remember back in 1999 on the howard Stern Show Robin Quivers during her news segment was saying that Axl's new album was going to be entirely about Stephanie. Howard was talking about how pathetic it was for a man to destroy his career over some stupid cunt. I'll repeat what Howard Stern said 7 yrs ago " GET OVER IT"!!

Axl has become an emo fag. This is sad.

Does it really matter who or what he uses to come up with lyrics? A 44 year old millionaire doesn't need to be writing songs about cheap wine (Nightrain), whores (pick one), and going off on rants about people who's dad gets more pussy.

So... I'm one of the 30-something idiots that paid $75 bucks per ducket to go to this Friday's show in Cleveland - hoping to catch a bit of the rock magic from when I was listening to G'n'R in high school.

So - I've read the boards daily for the past 2 months with fingers crossed - hoping that the album would hit the shelves before my 11/24 show-date.

This weekend I gave up on that stupidity... but after attending the UYI tour in the early 90's and not knowing any of the new songs other than Don't Cry, I decided to "prep" for this show by downloading the bootlegs of Better, Madagascar, IRS, CD, The Blues, etc...

There is some interesting stuff musically - not blow-your-mind-awesome, but interesting. I'm hoping that these bootlegs are still rough and the real stuff will be an improvement.

But the lyrics make me want to put a bullet in my head. In every damn song is Axl blaming other people for his screwed up past or his screwed up present. EVERY SONG. My god, man, haven't you paid enough shrinks over the past 15 years that you can finally GET OVER IT??!! Look in the mirror, man. Talk some responsibility. Move on.

I fear that this album is going to dissappoint so completely that this current incarnation of G'n'R will quickly become little more than a rock'n'roll footnote.

And what would THAT do to Axl's already-screwed-up mind?

Does this guy realize that he brings this shit on himself? does he realize that millions of people WANT him to succeed, but we end up tearing him down because of his behaviour? probably not. prolly never will.

He is a rock star, what else would you expect? Axl has some of the best lyrics one will ever read hands down !!!! AXL takes his time, does it his own way but he will deliver you wait and see...

Thanks,

Rainman rock3

CYA in motown on Saturday !!!

AXL takes his time

..or is simply s l o w ;)

Edited by dobadog