Is December 31st the breaking point for most?

fantomas

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarcasm, not meant to be serious. Your circle of friends can all blow me.

you would like that wouldnt you? Sorry we are all straight, ask dead flower he is a homo like you.

Wow. Dont expect rational conversation from ten year olds would be the lesson of the day.

Edited by mike91

you would like that wouldnt you? Sorry we are all straight, ask dead flower he is a homo like you.

Wow. Dont expect rational conversation from ten year olds would be the lesson of the day.

Actually you guys started the BS. I just called you a drama queen (not bad language by any stretch) for saying you would die if no album came out. YOU TWO STARTED THE PROFANITY, please read the posts. (cokhead, blow me) the only two lame comments by you tow yahoos.

By the way I am not 10, though, I wish I was, cause them I could be young enough to understand your childish logic. You dope (sorry for the profanity)

Edited by Gunzen

Actually you guys started the BS. I just called you a drama queen (not bad language by any stretch) for saying you would die if no album came out. YOU TWO STARTED THE PROFANITY, please read the posts. (cokhead, blow me) the only two lame comments by you tow yahoos.

By the way I am not 10, though, I wish I was, cause them I could be young enough to understand your childish logic. You dope (sorry for the profanity)

Sorry that your parents wont let you curse but have you actually listened to GNR lyrics. There are a couple of naughty words.

Edited by mike91

so, here's the deal:

we're gonna meet behind 7-11.

10 steps south of the dumpster.

whoevers pee makes it to the dumpster first wins this argument.

URINE THE JUNGLE BABY!

Sorry, I was having too much fun. :)

Edited by mike91

I think that if the album isn't released this year I will jeust be a downloading mothefucker and get the album from limewire or another pissed off fan. I payed almost $170 for a ticket, over $125 in gas to drive to the ottawa show, then another $100 on merchandise, 60$ on a speeding ticket and at least $100 on beer, $50 on smokes and over $100 on food. If Axl can't keep a promise for a lifelong fan like me who spent almost $700 on a show (and who is a broke and in dept student right now) when it comes time to ring in the CD i'm gunna say "FUCK YOU! You're right Axl. I'm a downloadin Mother Fucker...and do you know who is to blame?" I won't even bother to say it...

A8R

How was the show? Seriously, if the show was as good as the one I saw, it was worth every penny then.