Something's Wrong

milkboy

some people have the idea that everyone here wants axl to fail

we don't

we're just tired off all the bullshit he feeds us everyday :)

Totally right. If we didnt'; care, we'd stop coming here.

Most of the "haters" are just frustrated fans liek the rest of you. Just ones who are gettign tired of being told to sit tight when there doens't seem to be much follow through.

Oh, and the original post in this thread is brialliantly stated. Something is definitely up.

Axl would be a fool if he gets Bumble to replce all of Buckets parts with that awful shredding that Bumble does. Axl nobody gives a shit who's in the band anymore so just put out the album.

i'd like to think that they finnished bumble and franks recordings before the tour, the problems now look like stuff with the label (judging on ron's comments at ottawa and the fact that the shit seemed to begin when merck left sanctuary)

also the harley people will be really pissed if they payed big bucks to use a new song and then get shafted for six months, contracts must've been signed on that one so they cant postpone it forever right? i've got a feeling that something's wrong.

Good post. What i realy hate at this moment is the lack of respect for the fans. We got an anouncement immidiately after the show in Portland was canceled,wich was fine,but isn't it time now they inform us about the possible delay of the album and the future plans of the band. I think personaly that this is gonna be the same scenario as in 2002 (but who am i?). A tour wich ends up in total silence. How many fans are gonna support the band any further when that will happen again? The media also gonna like this. Imagine what they would write or say when C.D. will not be released. Is there any credit left over for Axl when it turns on in this?

some people have the idea that everyone here wants axl to fail

we don't

we're just tired off all the bullshit he feeds us everyday :)

thats coming from a person with a slash signiture :rofl-lol:

jk

but anyway he needs to release this thing allready

Edited by GNRfan001

Only reason I could think of for them going back to the studio would be some kind of controversy with the Bucket parts.

When asked about the 02 tour ending, and even recently in his statement about cancelling the one show, he has always stated that he can't talk about the reason the '02 ended, yet the band has stated many times that buckets "eratic behavior" was too much to handle.

So, my guess is that something is fucked up with the rights to bucket's parts, or something about his departure and the settlement on his deal in the CD profits, and that could be holding up the release.

Also, there is still the fucked up situation with Axl and the 02 tour promoters that is not resolved, tho i cant see this effecting the album really.

Only reason I could think of for them going back to the studio would be some kind of controversy with the Bucket parts.

When asked about the 02 tour ending, and even recently in his statement about cancelling the one show, he has always stated that he can't talk about the reason the '02 ended, yet the band has stated many times that buckets "eratic behavior" was too much to handle.

So, my guess is that something is fucked up with the rights to bucket's parts, or something about his departure and the settlement on his deal in the CD profits, and that could be holding up the release.

Also, there is still the fucked up situation with Axl and the 02 tour promoters that is not resolved, tho i cant see this effecting the album really.

This sounds fairly plausible.

What I find the most amazing about the whole situation is that no information is released about what's going, and more so their arent even any rumours coming from the hundreds of people that somehow have a hand in this project, it's just bizzarre

Edited by Opax

Oh give me a break. More excuses. Buckethead quit the band in 2004, if having his parts on the record was such a big deal then they've had the last two years to re-record his parts, and they didn't have any lead guitarist to do that with until they hired Bumblefoot a week before the Hammerstein shows.

Two years is all it takes for most bands to write and record a new album, but it takes more than that for Axl to re-record the stuff of ONE guitarist? Right.

This album is NEVER COMING OUT. Go and look at that timeline in Entertainment Weekly about all the promises from Axl and his management over the years that have never come to fruition. IN 1996 they said "We could see a GNR album out at the end of the year" - THE END OF WHAT YEAR?! It's 10 years later now and we're still sitting through the lies that Axl fed us in 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004 and once again this year.

The sooner you realize that Chinese Democracy is simply not going to be released, the better you'll sleep at night.

Oh give me a break. More excuses. Buckethead quit the band in 2004, if having his parts on the record was such a big deal then they've had the last two years to re-record his parts, and they didn't have any lead guitarist to do that with until they hired Bumblefoot a week before the Hammerstein shows.

Two years is all it takes for most bands to write and record a new album, but it takes more than that for Axl to re-record the stuff of ONE guitarist? Right.

This album is NEVER COMING OUT. Go and look at that timeline in Entertainment Weekly about all the promises from Axl and his management over the years that have never come to fruition. IN 1996 they said "We could see a GNR album out at the end of the year" - THE END OF WHAT YEAR?! It's 10 years later now and we're still sitting through the lies that Axl fed us in 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004 and once again this year.

The sooner you realize that Chinese Democracy is simply not going to be released, the better you'll sleep at night.

Why oh why do you come to a GNR board if you feel this way? Damn, if I feel I've been lied to over and over again, I get out of the relationship. Alot of the bashers around these parts must be masochists to the extreme. ;)

Axl said the album's coming out this year. I trust that it will. :xmasssanta:

Why oh why do you come to a GNR board if you feel this way? Damn, if I feel I've been lied to over and over again, I get out of the relationship. Alot of the bashers around these parts must be masochists to the extreme. ;)

Axl said the album's coming out this year. I trust that it will. :xmasssanta:

Why do you come to a GNR board and believe the crap Axl spews about the CD after you've been lied to time and time again? That's like going on a date with Mike Tyson and expecting not to get raped.

...easy answer. Why do I come here? Because the new shit kicks ass. 'nuff said. The new music of GNR blows away the crap I hear every day on the radio. Yeah, Silkworms was a stinker in my eyes and there was a below average Oh My God, but all the rest kick tremendous ass. We haven't even heard the studio versions of these songs, but if the live and leaked versions are this good, they're sure to be killer in the studio.

if people are fed up with the wait, just leave. We've been waiting years and years and years, and the album's on its way very soon. If you want to bail, don't let the door hit ya in the ass. The negative a-holes will bash and bash, never go to a concert or buy an album, so why should supporters of this band give 'em the time of day? If your version of GNR is the old band, great, they were great. Live in the past.

Guns N' Roses 2006.

...easy answer. Why do I come here? Because the new shit kicks ass. 'nuff said. The new music of GNR blows away the crap I hear every day on the radio. Yeah, Silkworms was a stinker in my eyes and there was a below average Oh My God, but all the rest kick tremendous ass. We haven't even heard the studio versions of these songs, but if the live and leaked versions are this good, they're sure to be killer in the studio.

if people are fed up with the wait, just leave. We've been waiting years and years and years, and the album's on its way very soon. If you want to bail, don't let the door hit ya in the ass. The negative a-holes will bash and bash, never go to a concert or buy an album, so why should supporters of this band give 'em the time of day? If your version of GNR is the old band, great, they were great. Live in the past.

Guns N' Roses 2006.

I bet you said that in 2002.

"I bet you said that in 2002."

I bet the pic under your screen name was cool in 1992. :o

Also, since 2002, have you noticed some really amazing new tracks leaked and played live? I sure the fuck have. Had I heard more songs like Silkworms or OMG, I could guarantee I wouldn't be here. BUT, I've heard, There Was a Time (now one of my all-time favs.), Better (another all-timer), IRS, and Catcher in the Rye. Throw into the mix, Madagascar, The Blues, Riyadh, and Chinese Democracy (which is cooler live in '06 than '02 by the way) and you've got one of the best albums I've ever heard.

Like I said, it's all about the quality of the product. Axl is an artist and he isn't going to let impatient a-holes dictate when his work is finished. In the most polite voice I have, "suck on that." :)

Oh, come on. I think we all know what's really going on. The answer, my friends, is aliens.

Yes, aliens. Our beloved frontman has been abducted. This new "Axl Rose" is an imposter. You can tell just by looking at him.

Sure, the aliens have been using clever excuses like "botox" and "new hairstyle" to trick us, but as GNR fans, I think it's time we see through the disguise.

There is no other possible explanation for "Axl Rose's" behavior. Why do you think he's become so reclusive? His alien double is hiding in his house, trying desperately to understand and emulate human behavior. Unfortunately, "time" is a hard concept for these foreigners to grasp, hence explaining the delays with the album.

Fear not for the real Axl, though. I'm sure at this minute, he's sitting on the moon sipping tea in the company of attractive moonwomen. He's physically fine, but these imposters are tarnishing his reputation. As GNR fans, we have to invest our efforts into saving him from mooncaptiveness. Yes, mooncaptiveness. It's a word.

Please regard this as the legitimate and logical theory it is. I mean, we live in a crazy world. If MJ can turn white, Axl can get abducted by aliens.