Close this and ALL GnR forums down ...

knightrider

Here's the solution to all our anxiety: Close the motherfukin' forum down until the album is release! Not just this forum but every GnR forum.

Why?

1. People are dieing over this. Everyone's turning into salvages. It's like the scene from "Lord of the Flies" when the fat kid gets killed.

2. If there are no forums, this will clearly send a message to Merck and Axl to get their act together. When they realize no one is giving them any attention anymore, they will do more to get OUR attention back. Two can play at this waiting game!

Seriously, the MODERATORS need to take serious action right away. You guys have the power to change everything that's wrong. Don't be afraid of the power that has ben bestowed on to you. Make the necessary sacrifice for the good of all GnR fans and the GnR band!!! CLOSE all the GnR forums down now!!!!

I guarantee if you do, CD will be released sooner!!!

Edited by knightrider

People are DYING? :drevil:

Come on, people are aggravated for sure and expressing their opinions of frustration but I hardly believe anyone is going to DIE over the non-release of Chinese Democracy.

If you think you might die or kill someone over this you might want to seek help immediately for mental health issues that have NOTHING to do with Guns N Roses.

The forums are our only source of information, although 99% of what is posted pertaining to a release date proves to be false. I think there's a pretty good chance that someone in the GN'R camp reads these things as well, so it's our only real point of contact. If we give that up, the album will be postponed indefinitely.

Axl goes on stage at midnight and doesn't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks about it.

He's not going to give a flying fuck if fan forums boycott him.

The only thing Axl has for sure is the loyal fans on these forums, if they boicott the forums he will have nothing. Let´s assume it ... Axl is a joke for everybody in the music industry except for the fan base of this forums...

I have been here a long time and I have never witness so much strange activity on this board....

I seriously think it should be closed down. Send a damn message! I'm not sticking around for this shit until next winter....that seems to be the word now.

Who the fuck has ever said, or even implied next winter?!?!?

The forums are our only source of information, although 99% of what is posted pertaining to a release date proves to be false. I think there's a pretty good chance that someone in the GN'R camp reads these things as well, so it's our only real point of contact. If we give that up, the album will be postponed indefinitely.

How wrong you are ... if 99% of rumours are false ... which ones are true? the ones we got from official statements of the band ... so it´s ridiculous give our time to this lier UNTIL he doesn´t put the FUCKING album out

Axl goes on stage at midnight and doesn't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks about it.

The only thing Axl has for sure is the loyal fans on these forums, if they boicott the forums he will have nothing. Let´s assume it ... Axl is a joke for everybody in the music industry except for the fan base of this forums...

Sometimes forum folks really think too much of themselves. Do you really think because you post here that it makes you a bigger fan than the person who doesn't? I have been a fan of this band since 1988 and just stumbled across these forums in May looking for some news when the Hammerstein shows were going on.

Your right.

Be happy, he is out on a tour.. he is alive. :rolleyes:

I don`t give a fuck about this stupid album no more, like a forum member says:

THE ALBUM DO NOT EXIST. :)

:xmassrudolph:

Here's the solution to all our anxiety: Close the motherfukin' forum down until the album is release! Not just this forum but every GnR forum.

Eric can't close all forums mate. you know? webmaster is not to take literally here.

anyways we've got Grandmaster Axl and his furios 50+ doing their first and last farewell, best of tour. what more can you want?

Actually, if we give him zero attention, Axl will just go back to the Batcave. And we won't see him until 2010. :drevil:

Who's to say he won't do that anyway? Then in 2010 we get to re-live this all over again. Promises of a new album, another tour with no album, and then it's 2011 and still NOTHING!