Getting sick of the negativity

Bromle

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a completely nonsensical theory. Sounds more like a desperate attempt at excuse making to me.

The album has "probably been done since september/october". Seriously, what are you basing that on?

There are so many baseless assumption in your post. I hope people don't jump on them and take 'em as facts - that could create a lot of negativity!

That´s actually not his problem. The word "probably" makes it clear that it´s his opinion and not a fact. As he said in his post there´s been a lot of negativity just because people do that misstake.

Would he considering the possibility that this forum is full of retarded while he typing?

:no:

If Geffen had possession of the album they would do everything possible to get it released before Christmas since that is the biggest shopping period of the year. They wouldn't hold back the album because they're a lot of other big releases around the same time.

I can understand why a person would be against the "negativity" (which I just consider realism), but quite frankly there isn't much to be positive about at this point. I can only speak for myself, but I am tired of being lied to by Axl and Merck. They have repeatedly promised the album this year and I don't think there are many people that still consider that a possibility.

I know GNR fans have limited faith in the band, and are ready to jump on any rumor and take em as facts. And when they don't accure, they blame the band who never said it in the first place.

exactly people hear a rumour like Rolling stone date and then blame the band not rolling stone.

Get off your soapbox. If Axl liked making music, he would have had at least 3-4 albums since TSI. He's soooo full of shit with his lies "It will be out in late 2006", "There will 13 songs, no video...". Not to mention the bullshit lies over the past 7 years about the release. Either shit or get off the pot. He's past his prime. Actually he missed his prime.

Promoting new material? Better is the only new material. The rest of the new material is 4 years old.

Axl does like making music... that's why he' s MAKING NEW MUSIC!!!!!!! i consider all the supposed songs off Chinese Democracy to be new, whether they are a few years old or not. We've only heard demos of them, not even the finished products, so who knows what songs like CD, The Blues, Madagascar, IRS, TWAT, Catcher in the Rye, and Better are going to sound like finished. That's 6 "new" songs. I'm just happy he's making new music. I, along with most of the population of planet earth, believed GNR had faded away by the turn of the century (and Oh My God does NOT FUCKING COUNT! terrible song and not a GNR song... maybe if they re-did it???? who knows). So when I started hearing the "new" tracks, I was excited. New material! Awesome. I wish other people would just appreciate the fact that he did not just give-up. He went about reforming one of the greatest rock bands of all-time. That's a ballsy move. He's working to reach the top again. And he didn't miss his prime... being the biggest band in the world for a few years doesn't qualify as missing his prime.