Tuesdays

dobadog

Popped into our local HMV store yesterday, sure it was a Tuesday, sure i popped over to the Gn'R section, sure it was my fisrt visit to a record store in over 2 months and sure enough there was no CD and i walked out the store with a DVD and a The Best of Depechemode CD :D

Over in the Gn'R section it looked pretty poor. There was 1 copy of UYI and 1 copy of UYU 2 and no other Gn'R albums. It's a pretty big record store and the thought hit me that HMV are not expecting Chinese Democracy anytime soon as there simply wasn't shelf space and to make shelf space would have taken a lot of work (as was the design of the shelving).

Edited by dobadog

Popped into our local HMV store yesterday, sure it was a Tuesday, sure i popped over to the Gn'R section, sure it was my fisrt visit to a record store in over 2 months and sure enough there was no CD and i walked out the store with a DVD and a The Best of Depechemode CD :D

Over in the Gn'R section it looked pretty poor. There was 1 copy of UYI and 1 copy of UYU 2 and no other Gn'R albums. It's a pretty big record store and the thought hit me that HMV are not expecting Chinese Democracy anytime soon as there simply wasn't shelf space and to make shelf space would have taken a lot of work (as was the design of the shelving).

I have only two questions:

Which is worse: The fact you thought you'd see Chinese Democray on the shelf, OR

The fact you purchased a "Best of Depechmode" cd (of which thoese three words should never be part of a sentance in that order!) :P

There was not one part of me that expected to see Chinese Democracy. I just happend to be visiting a new part of town that just happend to have a large HMV store.

As for Depechmode, well i am no big fan of theirs, although i like'em enough to pick up a Best of CD. There are some good tracks on there.

So in anwser to your question i was not disapointed about either.

Edited by dobadog

Popped into our local HMV store yesterday, sure it was a Tuesday, sure i popped over to the Gn'R section, sure it was my fisrt visit to a record store in over 2 months and sure enough there was no CD and i walked out the store with a DVD and a The Best of Depechemode CD because i have no balls. :D

Which is worse: The fact you thought you'd see Chinese Democray on the shelf, OR

The fact you purchased a "Best of Depechmode" cd (of which those three words should never be part of a sentance in that order!) :P

whats your second question?

Popped into our local HMV store yesterday, sure it was a Tuesday, sure i popped over to the Gn'R section, sure it was my fisrt visit to a record store in over 2 months and sure enough there was no CD and i walked out the store with a DVD and a The Best of Depechemode CD because i have no balls. :D

1. Which is worse: The fact you thought you'd see Chinese Democray on the shelf, 2. OR

The fact you purchased a "Best of Depechmode" cd (of which those three words should never be part of a sentance in that order!) :P

whats your second question?

Erm...

for fucks sake. every tuesday you get the same fucking shit here. it would be more of a fucking suprise if you say "oh i seen it for sale" not the usual bullshit that its not out. fuck this is just geting predictable.

Edited by ssiscool

umm what do you think we do all day when were not serving you people

we're rearranging shit

hahaha he was probaly depressed by the "no chinese democracy cd" that he went over to buy dpeche mode to drown in his sorrows..