Fan loses patience with Axl Rose's late start

mahimahi

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

handicapped (this is the new millenium)

correct, its the new millenium, which means everybody should quit being so put off and bitchy about WORDS. You ever had a word punch you in the face? No. Ever had your arm broken by one? No. Words only hurt if you let them. Its fucking ridiculous that we live in an age where there are "bad" words. Malicious intent may have been behind them at one point, but come on, roll it off your back and let it go. I'm with Jackamo, just because she's crippled, doesn't mean she can be a bitch and get away with it.

correct, its the new millenium, which means everybody should quit being so put off and bitchy about WORDS. You ever had a word punch you in the face? No. Ever had your arm broken by one? No. Words only hurt if you let them. Its fucking ridiculous that we live in an age where there are "bad" words. Malicious intent may have been behind them at one point, but come on, roll it off your back and let it go. I'm with Jackamo, just because she's crippled, doesn't mean she can be a bitch and get away with it.

Spoken like someone who is fortunate enough to not have a disability. And by the way, it is called a slippery slope. You have to draw lines somewhere. So what Michael Richrds says is okay? It is just words right? I got a word for you, actually two; common decency. It goes a long way.

You really make yourself look less human when you disregard others. Hey, does it really matter to you? What, you lose a few parking spaces, maybe a few movie theatre seats?

Here a few words, "There are still 13 Tuesdays left in 2006." we can disregard those too right? Words matter man. It is a way to communicate. One more word, ignorant.

What does this bicth expect? Since when has GnR been a cripple friendly band? I think you need to start listening to U2 lady. Bono will glady make handicapped faces and provide handicapped spaces for y'all.

Your comments reek of ignorance and are way out of line <_<

I can see we've got a big U2 fan here.

What does this bicth expect? Since when has GnR been a cripple friendly band? I think you need to start listening to U2 lady. Bono will glady make handicapped faces and provide handicapped spaces for y'all.

yeah no shit

Spoken like someone who is fortunate enough to not have a disability. And by the way, it is called a slippery slope. You have to draw lines somewhere. So what Michael Richrds says is okay? It is just words right? I got a word for you, actually two; common decency. It goes a long way.

You really make yourself look less human when you disregard others. Hey, does it really matter to you? What, you lose a few parking spaces, maybe a few movie theatre seats?

Here a few words, "There are still 13 Tuesdays left in 2006." we can disregard those too right? Words matter man. It is a way to communicate. One more word, ignorant.

I don't find it to be ignorance if there is no malicious intent behind it. A word is a word, by the way, I have lost about 75% mobility in my hand due to a recent accident, so I do have a new stuggle to deal with, not a serious one, but it does inhibit my life greatly. Michael Richards obviously opened up a can of mental worms that no one new about, but no, nothing is wrong with what he said, just the intent behind it It was motivated by hate. Listen to a rap record for 3 songs and they'll spout it off more than he did. Uh oh, he's white, so he's insensitive. I don't condone actions, nor do I make fun of people who are crippled (handicapped, they both have the same meaning) but using it in humor is fine and the sensitivity of some people needs to be taken WAY down.

I can see we've got a big U2 fan here.

Actually he might just ba a fan compassion. You should try it, it feels good to give a shit about someone besides yourself.

We all kid around man, we even jab at each other, but what you are saying is kinda beyond that and you wont find much support here, cause deep down most of these these people all care about others as well as GNR. You will someday learn to care about yourself, then you can learn to care about others. You must have complete contempt for yourself, or you would not be so spiteful. Good luck on your long journey to common decency, it appears you will traveling for a long while.

I am done with you and this topic, I appreciate all of the people who either posted postiviely, or spared the rod, cause they had a consciance, you my firend....I am apatheic toward at his point.

Your comment is a little crass. However this woman is ridiculous. Her comments were/are tantamount to blaming Axl for the bus schedule itself. Just stupid. Also she said the transit couldn't pick her up after 11:30pm. The show starts at 8:00pm. That's cutting it a bit close don't ya think? Use your head - idiot. I'd also like to express a big 'Fuck You' to the 'journalist' who chose to single out a handicapped person for the article. As far as compassion is concerned, I'm displaying 'compassion' for the people I feel are getting shit on for no reason. Buy the ticket, take the ride. Or don't. Whatever.

Edited by Ions

People take things far too serious around here. I have nothing against disabled people and was only amusing myself by pushing all the PC peoples buttons.

As a side note, Bono is a self righteous, opportunistic, fraud. "I can feeeeeeeeeeeaaaeeeel." - :rolleyes: - I'm beginning to wonder if Bono and Oprah are the same person.

Edited by Ions

That sucks.

Why doesn't GNR just state the real time of the show? Oh, because then Axl can't be fashionably late like a diva bitch. I swear man, this guy.

yeah, like its cool to be late...

and the funniest part is that the Axl followers do think its cool...

That sucks.

Why doesn't GNR just state the real time of the show? Oh, because then Axl can't be fashionably late like a diva bitch. I swear man, this guy.

yeah, like its cool to be late...

and the funniest part is that the Axl followers do think its cool...

I like Axl and I don't think it's cool to be late. I think it's cool to overdose 9 times though. - :drevil:

Edited by Ions

I actually believe you are going to hell...

You celebrate a nut who condones murder and has a swastika tattooed on his forehead. - :lol: - Helta Skelta!!! - :scared: - :lol: - Funny shit though.

Edited by Ions

You celebrate a nut who condones murder and has a swastika tattooed on his forehead. - :lol: - Helta Skelta!!! - :scared: - :lol: - Funny shit though.

Its my username on an internet forum. Nothing more, nothing less...

Im really shocked by the responces on this forum towards a disabled person.

Im about as sympathetical towards this woman as you lot are. But there really is no need too be rude at this woman.

Most of you are saying that she should find another band to like?! I mean, JESUS CHRIST!!

If she's not an abled body person, is she to be shoved to the side? If she is in a wheel chair, is she not allowed to go to GnR show? Why should she not hope to see the band that she likes just because she is disabled?

At the end of the day, all you people here are descriminating her. The things she finds to be an inconvinience because of her disabillity, you tell her that she should just give up fuck off elsewhere. All she has done is stated her feelings about a little inconvinience at a GnR show and all of you naive motherfuckers read into it as if she is bashing Axl Fucking Rose. You call her a bitch, you tell her to fuck off.

You say that GnR is not a cripple friendly, caring band. Since when was liking GnR being part of an exclusive club!?

You people really make me sick...

Its my username on an internet forum. Nothing more, nothing less...

Im really shocked by the responces on this forum towards a disabled person.

Im about as sympathetical towards this woman as you lot are. But there really is no need too be rude at this woman.

Most of you are saying that she should find another band to like?! I mean, JESUS CHRIST!!

If she's not an abled body person, is she to be shoved to the side? If she is in a wheel chair, is she not allowed to go to GnR show? Why should she not hope to see the band that she likes just because she is disabled?

At the end of the day, all you people here are descriminating her. The things she finds to be an inconvinience because of her disabillity, you tell her that she should just give up fuck off elsewhere. All she has done is stated her feelings about a little inconvinience at a GnR show and all of you naive motherfuckers read into it as if she is bashing Axl Fucking Rose. You call her a bitch, you tell her to fuck off.

You say that GnR is not a cripple friendly, caring band. Since when was liking GnR being part of an exclusive club!?

You people really make me sick...

Hey. It's not about "bashing Axl Rose" - for me anyway. It could have been Phil Collins for all I care. My points were/are valid.

My post earlier was an unbiased observation on an internet forum. Nothing more, nothing less.

Edited by Ions

Hey man, thats cool.

Its the people like Randy Lahey saying crap about her.

While I admit his comment was crass, he did state that it was in jest and was meant to push the 'PC' people's buttons. I'm assuming the avatar/username you use, you use for the same type of reason. - :)

Edited by Ions

Charlie you missed my comment where I said I was just saying things to piss off the PC faction of the board. I can honestly say I have nothing against disabled people. Politically Correct people piss me off though. The handicapped faces and spaces line is something I stole from the Dennis Leary song "Asshole".

Charlie you missed my comment where I said I was just saying things to piss off the PC faction of the board. I can honestly say I have nothing against disabled people. Politically Correct people piss me off though. The handicapped faces and spaces line is something I stole from the Dennis Leary song "Asshole".

Ha, I was trying to figure out where I knew that line from!