My review!!! (readers digest version)

SRS

I had never heard of Die Mannequin or The Trews before. The singer from Die Mannequin reminded me of a young Joan Jett, cute, yet full of anger. They were pretty good! She was a lot of fun to watch. The Trews seemed to be popular in Harbour Station but being from the states, I'd never heard of them. Talented guys, but I found myself yawning. Still a good performance though. The Suicide Girls were, let's just say, a lot of fun to watch. The red-head was killing me, in a good way. If you like skin, this is for you. GNR was fantastic!!! I saw them in Worcester, Mass a few weeks ago and this was as good or better than that performance. I think they did more originals this time which was nice. The crowd was great, Axl was great, and the band was brilliant. Bumblefoot is a GREAT guitarist. He was nice enough to invite me backstage and hang out for a while with himself and some of the band. I'll have the pics on myspace.com/btechsrs in a couple days.

I had never heard of Die Mannequin or The Trews before. The singer from Die Mannequin reminded me of a young Joan Jett, cute, yet full of anger. They were pretty good! She was a lot of fun to watch. The Trews seemed to be popular in Harbour Station but being from the states, I'd never heard of them. Talented guys, but I found myself yawning. Still a good performance though. The Suicide Girls were, let's just say, a lot of fun to watch. The red-head was killing me, in a good way. If you like skin, this is for you. GNR was fantastic!!! I saw them in Worcester, Mass a few weeks ago and this was as good or better than that performance. I think they did more originals this time which was nice. The crowd was great, Axl was great, and the band was brilliant. Bumblefoot is a GREAT guitarist. He was nice enough to invite me backstage and hang out for a while with himself and some of the band. I'll have the pics on myspace.com/btechsrs in a couple days.

No one know the setlist ??

not a long, describe-ful review but it seems like you had a great time

Well, it was the readers digest version. I was at work. And I did have a great time. Now if I can just figure out how to get the pics on my site. I must be old or something.

I have to add I went with SRS to this concert and I as well, had gone to the Worcester show. Both shows we were in front row and it was just amazing!! Axl still has it AND THEN SOME! Robin did a fantastic job on Sweet Child O Mine and the energy Axl and everyone puts into the show is just amazing. He sounded great and seemed to be in a great mood. Their stage show and pyrotechnics are out of this world. Awesome performance and all I can say is if they are coming to a town near you.. GO SEE THEM!!! You won't be disappointed.

• 2 years later...

bumblefoot is very nice.i didnt get to meet him but he did wave at me

id agree and say die mannequin were fun to watch but they didnt have the best music,good energy though .. the trews are a canadian band.pretty decent,not a fan of all their songs but man do they put on a good show