IS AXL AFRAID TO RELEASE THE ALBUM

jaypayton

He's 100% correct.

Axl should have released the album years ago and it should certainly have come out in 2002.

The fact that it's now highly unlikely to be out before March 2007 is rather ridiculous. The factors are Axl and fear. Robin quit because they wouldn't release the album and at the time he had better things to do. Buckethead also quit because they wouldn't release it and Axl was so unprofessional.

The Axl-ites on the forums need to shut the fuc$ up. You are blind, mislead believists.

Roll on 2007

You dare to talk shit about AXL and to say "to shut & fuc$ up" to all the fans whom believe in HIM,me included, while you're hiding behind computer screen......Oh wow....What a man!!! :laugh: I'm impressed from how much brave you're!!!! :laugh:

AXL and HIS music are very important for me and I can't stand when people talks negative about HIM.

ESPECIALLY I CAN'T STAND WHEN SOME F**KING ASSHOLE AS YOU TELLS ME "TO SHUT AND FUC$ UP!!!! :anger::fuckyou:

I wonder if you could show me how tough you really are.... :scared: Would you dare to come out from your hiding place than walk up to me,look me straight in the eyes and tell some bullshit about AXL and tell me "to shut and fuc$ up"???

Well....In all onesty I'm sure that without your damn PC's protection YOU would be the one whom would SHUT AND FUCK UP and than you would start running so fast as you can to save your your bitchy little ass .... :laugh:....

:wub: I'm in love. I have a thing for aggressive men...

The truth is, he's often shaking in his boots and sweating perfusely while thinking about his album and tweaking the songs. He always sounds confident, like he knows exactly what he's doing, when he's in public, but we all know why this shit has been delayed for so long. Axl is kind of an obsessive pussy.

I just want to hear what he has got. It'll probably be good enough for what I'm expecting.

maybe Axl is not 100percent confident in the album...thats why its taken over 10 years and 13 million dollars to record..thats why he only plays a couple new songs.......thats why it gets delayed over and over and over again...Maybe Axl is afraid of ruining his image if the album sucks........If this album flops it will signal the end of his career and maybe he is just scared to release it because once its out there, its out there for eternity......

the better question is...."Is this thread still pointless after the 100th time it's been brought up?"

Use the search feature, man. Read the thread, then do us all a favor, don't post in it.... it's at the bottom of the board for a reason.

He might be a bit worried trying to out do the past cos it's so big. You worry though cos you can over do it. Like you know you have a song or painting or whatever and then you finish it and come back next day and think but I prefer the other version or I can add some shading here. Outside of the box can be freedom or a prison. Within that AC/DC mold you know when it's done. But if you start looking at Locomotive or My World they could be shorter or longer. Like The Blues could be 3 minutes or 10. how do u decide?