GN´R - 2nd Most Important Rock Band 1981-2006!

Lukinx

Well I know lists don´t really mean anything but since we ain´t getting any real news this is a fun read. It´s scanned from a 2006 issue of Kerrang Magazine who listed the most important bands in rock between the years 1981-2006.

Most Important Rock Bands In The World 1981-2006 (says Kerrang!):

01. Iron Maiden

02. Guns N´Roses

03. Metallica

04. AC/DC

05. Green Day

06. Ozzy Osbourne

07. Slayer

08. Faith No More

09. Pantera

10. Nirvana

11. Bon Jovi

12. Korn

13. Judas Priest

14. Blink 182

15. Nine Inch Nails

16. Fugazi

17. Napalm Death

18. Black Flag

19. Soundgarden

20. Slipknot

21. Def Leppard

22. Marylin Manson

23. Emperor

24. Rage Against The Machine

25. Motörhead

Here is a scan of the Guns N´Roses piece (they did one for every band on the list):

gunsnroses2ndmostimporthl7.th.jpg

And here´s a download-link for the scan for those of you who want to keep it in it´s original size:

http://s9.quicksharing.com/v/489185/Guns_N...t_Band.jpg.html

Enjoy! :ph34r:

Edited by Lukinx

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do they say? I hope they have some positive shit about the new band and don't just focus on the AFD line up.... talk about beating a dead horse. They should write about the current GnR or nothing at all.Otherwise it just keeps up the illusion that Steven, Duff and co are still in the band.

I hope they have some positive shit about the new band and don't just focus on the AFD line up....

At this point the new band is nothing more than a better version of Adler's Appetite. They have done nothing to make GNR an important rock band, as they have never even released an album. Of course they are going to focus on the AFD line-up, because they are the ones responsible for getting them on the list in the first place.

IF U SEE THE LIST, THERE IS NO BAND WITH THE SAME IMPACT AS GNR, PERHAPS METALLICA.............BUT AS WE ALL KNOW THEY DESTROYED THEIR REPUTATION WITH THEIR LAST ALBUMS............SO FUCK KERRANG................ GUNS ARE MUCH BETTER THAN THOSE BANDS IN THE LIST..............................

BU THE WAY, CAN ANYONE TELL ME WTF IS Fugazi?

BU THE WAY, CAN ANYONE TELL ME WTF IS Fugazi?

Fugazi is an amazing alternative band which features the former singer of Minor Threat/Embrace. In Fugazi he plays guitar and sings, but they also have another guy on vocals so they´re two singers in the band. They are a political band that doesn´t comprimise with anyone. They don´t do interviews with magazines they wouldn´t read themselves, they don´t sell merch (only records) and they try to keep both shows and records as cheap as possible. You should check them out!!!! They´re great! :heart:

Edited by Lukinx