Is it cool be to be a Gnr fan...?

Rockworld

For me I have no chioice I love the music and sometimes yeah its a pain in the ass being a GnR fan.

My question is really raised because at one time GnR were the most popular and cool rock band in the world and alot of fans became GnR fans simply because of the trend and the coolness associated with the hellraisers know as GnR. Some fans like me still see them as a great band and can safely say 'no man.. it wasnt coz they were cool.. its because the music was the messenger'.

Its now become evident that some goofy asswipes working for these music megastores can make a fan feel like a dickhead with just a few words and a slight shooray for tolerance! 'no..its not out..are they even still together... ha ha ha!' These knobsticles are the same type of person that 15 years ago would of been queueing to get UYI!

Man Id like to take a sledgehammer to some of these hip hop raptard loving motherfuckers!

Edited by Rockworld

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me I have no chioice I love the music and sometimes yeah its a pain in the ass being a GnR fan.

My question is really raised because at one time GnR were the most popular and cool rock band in the world and alot of fans became GnR fans simply because of the trend and the coolness associated with the hellraisers know as GnR. Some fans like me still see them as a great band and can safely say 'no man.. it wasnt coz they were cool.. its because the music was the messenger'.

Its now become evident that some goofy asswipes working for these music megastores can make a fan feel like a dickhead with just a few words and a slight shooray for tolerance! 'no..its not out..are they even still together... ha ha ha!' These knobsticles are the same type of person that 20 15 years ago would of been queueing to get UYI!

Man Id like to take a sledgehammer to some of these hip hop raptard loving motherfuckers!

i get slated at school for liking gnr,me and three other guys are the only die hard fans, they like indi and 90% of our school is run by chavs,

i still fight and when ever i get people in headlocks i make them say GNR rule then they admit it so i let them go

all gnr haters can go suck merck

Its now become evident that some goofy asswipes working for these music megastores can make a fan feel like a dickhead with just a few words and a slight shooray for tolerance! 'no..its not out..are they even still together... ha ha ha!' These knobsticles are the same type of person that 20 15 years ago would of been queueing to get UYI!

i get slated at school for liking gnr,me and three other guys are the only die hard fans, they like indi and 90% of our school is run by chavs,

i still fight and when ever i get people in headlocks i make them say GNR rule then they admit it so i let them go

all gnr haters can go suck merck

Manchester kid eh..?.. What school?

Back in the 80's and 90's,in my hometown...Metallica fans ragged HARD on GnR and GnR fans!

It's all relative to time and circumstance,and who you talk to.

..if it's cool to YOU to be a fan,then it is.

Well Said. I'm a Gnr fan because I love the music and the knuckleheads that make it. And thats it. To me it doesn't have to be cool as long as I'm cool with it.

Trinity High,

and you?

- haha just saw your age on your profile,

nevermind anyway wher abouts are you in manchester?

Haha your kidding.. I went there.. left in 1992.. Mrs Ward was my form tutor.

haha sicck

whats your name?

ill ask miss tomorrow,

thats right shes still here,

my teachers Mr Bourke and we have a new head called mr ainsworth,

Mr Evans left

what teachers were there then?

maybe those old ppl will stil be here

BTW Mrs griffin (u might no her) is a gnr fan lol she went to the gig in manchester

Trinity High,

and you?

haha sicck

whats your name?

ill ask miss tomorrow,

Mr Evans left

BTW Mrs griffin (u might no her) is a gnr fan lol she went to the gig in manchester

Yeah I know shes still there..crazy!

I remember Mr Burke aswell cant remember what lesson he did though.. Is Mcguire still there too?

Its now become evident that some goofy asswipes working for these music megastores can make a fan feel like a dickhead with just a few words and a slight shooray for tolerance! 'no..its not out..are they even still together... ha ha ha!' These knobsticles are the same type of person that 15 years ago would of been queueing to get UYI!

Who cares what anyone else thinks! It is rock N' Roll, so fuck 'em all !!!!

Rainman rock3

Trinity High,

and you?

haha sicck

whats your name?

ill ask miss tomorrow,

Mr Evans left

Yeah I know shes still there..crazy!

I remember Mr Burke aswell cant remember what lesson he did though.. Is Mcguire still there too?

mr burke did languages,

mr macguire is stil lhere too lol

do you have msn?

add me

septemberthe13th@hotmail.co.uk

( and you add me to foxy ladys ;) )

When I was at school there was the trendies who listened to Bros, new kids on the block and everything stock aiken and waterman released, they wore DMs with grolsh tops on and mummy and daddy supplied them with all the in designer lables. My crowd were the goth types, we listened to rock, metal, the doors and the smiths, we wore lots of black, floaty tops, DM boots ect. Of course my crowd were the coolest in the school (I'm still in touch with most of mates from back then and we're still cool!)

Jo

Let me start of by saying that regardless of what other people think of as cool I will always be a GN'R fan.

Most of the people I encounter tend to be fans of the old band, but feel that GN'R died when Slash left. In their opinion anyone that still keeps up with the current line-up is a loser.

GNR is an addiction, a obssesive thing for me, im sure its the same for most of you'ss

i mean, when i first started listening ...i dident pick it up, cuz its ' cool ' and once youve Became a fan, it stays with you for ever

it slowly becomes a Lifestyle,

and effect everything you do

i wear a leather jacket llong hair, black stuff and GNR t shirt of course!

in Nottingham- Gun crime, Gangsters, y'know the Gehto

Lol

Those dont stop me, though