Is it cool be to be a Gnr fan...?

Rockworld

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all the kool kids are doin it

( i didnt read your post becuase if you even need to start a thread like this.. youre clearly a tool - have some pride in you OWN individual taste and stop caring what other people think )

Are you a fucking idiot?

Im quite content and happy, its a fucking question on how fans, especially younger fans are percieved you fucking knob! A lot of them get shit.. when I was younger GnR fans were everywhere but that isnt the case anymore.

If the fucking shit I watched on the American Music Awards last night is what's deemed as cool these days..FAWK!..then I'll gladly disassociate myself from any use of the term!

I can't believe you sat through that. :P

I do remember the GNR/Metallica fan rivalry you mentioned earlier though! But I never cared if anyone thought I was cool, I have been wearing my GNR T's for 18 years now and will wear them for another 18! :)

People always diss the new band at my school. I bet they haven't even heard any of the new stuff whatsoever. Lots of people don't like the new band at my school though because they think that bucket head is still in it. It pisses me off though when people say Chinese Democracy is going to suck and such though. They will see when the time comes i guess :anger:

People always diss the new band at my school. I bet they haven't even heard any of the new stuff whatsoever. Lots of people don't like the new band at my school though because they think that bucket head is still in it. It pisses me off though when people say Chinese Democracy is going to suck and such though. They will see when the time comes i guess :anger:

At least people at your school know that they're out touring and have been working on CD. I've had people ask me at my school if Slash is still the lead singer. <_<

Edited by ronaldo9

At least people at your school know that they're out touring and have been working on CD. I've had people ask me at my school if Slash is still the lead singer. <_<

that would be pretty sad :P

HAHAHA this makes me laff so hard HAHAHAHAHAHA

just show them your wonderful finger :fuckyou: :xmasssanta:

Edited by c2zero

For me I have no chioice I love the music and sometimes yeah its a pain in the ass being a GnR fan.

My question is really raised because at one time GnR were the most popular and cool rock band in the world and alot of fans became GnR fans simply because of the trend and the coolness associated with the hellraisers know as GnR. Some fans like me still see them as a great band and can safely say 'no man.. it wasnt coz they were cool.. its because the music was the messenger'.

Its now become evident that some goofy asswipes working for these music megastores can make a fan feel like a dickhead with just a few words and a slight shooray for tolerance&#33; 'no..its not out..are they even still together... ha ha ha!' These knobsticles are the same type of person that 15 years ago would of been queueing to get UYI!

Man Id like to take a sledgehammer to some of these hip hop raptard loving motherfuckers!

I dont think its cool to like the new band. because I dont think the new band is cool.

For me I have no chioice I love the music and sometimes yeah its a pain in the ass being a GnR fan.

My question is really raised because at one time GnR were the most popular and cool rock band in the world and alot of fans became GnR fans simply because of the trend and the coolness associated with the hellraisers know as GnR. Some fans like me still see them as a great band and can safely say 'no man.. it wasnt coz they were cool.. its because the music was the messenger'.

Its now become evident that some goofy asswipes working for these music megastores can make a fan feel like a dickhead with just a few words and a slight shooray for tolerance&#33; 'no..its not out..are they even still together... ha ha ha!' These knobsticles are the same type of person that 15 years ago would of been queueing to get UYI!

Man Id like to take a sledgehammer to some of these hip hop raptard loving motherfuckers!

I dont think its cool to like the new band. because I dont think the new band is cool.

Here you go:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showforum=32