Is it cool be to be a Gnr fan...?

Rockworld

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me I have no chioice I love the music and sometimes yeah its a pain in the ass being a GnR fan.

My question is really raised because at one time GnR were the most popular and cool rock band in the world and alot of fans became GnR fans simply because of the trend and the coolness associated with the hellraisers know as GnR. Some fans like me still see them as a great band and can safely say 'no man.. it wasnt coz they were cool.. its because the music was the messenger'.

Its now become evident that some goofy asswipes working for these music megastores can make a fan feel like a dickhead with just a few words and a slight shooray for tolerance! 'no..its not out..are they even still together... ha ha ha!' These knobsticles are the same type of person that 15 years ago would of been queueing to get UYI!

Man Id like to take a sledgehammer to some of these hip hop raptard loving motherfuckers!

well, yea because people asociate GN'R with the old GN'R. that is why we are waiting for Chinese Democracy to change the shit.

the classic GnR symbol t shirt is like a brand name now, i seen tonsa people wear it, even some who dont like GnR so i suppose in that way its cool but a lotta people i think at this moment in time see GnR as some kinda joke. sad really but hey, i could give a fuck, i like the bay city rollers :lol:

For me I have no chioice I love the music and sometimes yeah its a pain in the ass being a GnR fan.

My question is really raised because at one time GnR were the most popular and cool rock band in the world and alot of fans became GnR fans simply because of the trend and the coolness associated with the hellraisers know as GnR. Some fans like me still see them as a great band and can safely say 'no man.. it wasnt coz they were cool.. its because the music was the messenger'.

Its now become evident that some goofy asswipes working for these music megastores can make a fan feel like a dickhead with just a few words and a slight shooray for tolerance! 'no..its not out..are they even still together... ha ha ha!' These knobsticles are the same type of person that 15 years ago would of been queueing to get UYI!

Man Id like to take a sledgehammer to some of these hip hop raptard loving motherfuckers!

yeah? fuck you! :fuckyou: