Help me out fellow leather lovers, will ya?

nameless_girl

I have no clue where to find pants like these, but I need them. Fine, not really - I just want them very badly. Anyway-

leatheralba.jpg

I've tried online leather stores and the places where I got my jacket, pants, belt, bag etc, but no luck. :( Seeing as a profusion of you people is seemingly mad about leatherwear, I thought this would be one of the best places to ask. :unsure:

P.S. I do realise this has zero to do with Guns N' Roses, so posting it in "Memorabilia Trading" may seem a little daft, but it was either this or the "Anything Goes" section... somehow, this seemed like a better option. Hope no one minds. :unsure:

I have no clue where to find pants like these, but I need them. Fine, not really - I just want them very badly. Anyway-

leatheralba.jpg

I've tried online leather stores and the places where I got my jacket, pants, belt, bag etc, but no luck. :( Seeing as a profusion of you people is seemingly mad about leatherwear, I thought this would be one of the best places to ask. :unsure:

P.S. I do realise this has zero to do with Guns N' Roses, so posting it in "Memorabilia Trading" may seem a little daft, but it was either this or the "Anything Goes" section... somehow, this seemed like a better option. Hope no one minds. :unsure:

i have no idea where you could find those leather pants, but the are hot as hell and they look hotter in jessica alba... good luck finding your hot leather pants...

leatheralba.jpg

if your as hot as her in that picture... ill buy you 2 pairs of those pants

Pfft, now everyone's drooling over Jessica Alba instead of replying properly. :rolleyes::lol: I think in the end I might have to resort to writing an e-mail to the creators of the show Alba wore those pants in and ask them.

Wolf`s lair in oslo, they have stuff like that.

wolf`s lair homepage

Right now, the "site has been suspended." :huh: But thanks so much, I'll look at it once it's back online. :heart:

Edited by nameless_girl

leatheralba.jpg

Sweet pants :krider: :)

• 2 weeks later...