Just a thought

cormscull

If and when CD is finally released and does what its going to do, and when the initial fuss dies down (days/weeks/months etc), dont you think there could be an almighty anti-climax whether its amazing or not.. I mean, what are we goin to argue about/discuss/complain about/hope for? Just a thought, but maybe thats what Axl's scared of. Wondering whether or not it'll arrive and either be a massive success or completely bomb is better than it completely bombing! Personally, I dont think it will (bomb), but it's a theory. :question:

I mean, what are we goin to argue about/discuss/complain about/hope for?

Are you kidding?...I could supply a list of people from here who can't wait to get their hands on this cd just so they can rip it to shreds on this forum.The back and forth "fuck you...no fuck YOU" is going to go on for months!! :tongue2:

Are you kidding?...I could supply a list of people from here who can't wait to get their hands on this cd just so they can rip it to shreds on this forum.The back and forth "fuck you...no fuck YOU" is going to go on for months!! :tongue2:

Hey, fuck you, buddy. :fuckyou:

I cant wait to get the album but im not gonna ripp it to shreds cuz its not worth it, preety much everyone on here will have it one way or another so theres no point when only your opinions really matter when it comes to music.

Music is subjective and always will be, nobody's gonna tell me its shit and me believing it until if had a good listen for myself

If and when CD is finally released and does what its going to do, and when the initial fuss dies down (days/weeks/months etc), dont you think there could be an almighty anti-climax whether its amazing or not.. I mean, what are we goin to argue about/discuss/complain about/hope for? Just a thought, but maybe thats what Axl's scared of. Wondering whether or not it'll arrive and either be a massive success or completely bomb is better than it completely bombing! Personally, I dont think it will (bomb), but it's a theory. :question:

For the new songs, the new tour and ...the next album :P:rofl-lol:

Lol fuck you all! i'll take you all on! *offers fisticuffs* Anyways, theres gonna be heaps to talk about, what comes next, all the songs to discuss, what the next album will be like, music videos, tours, merch, whats living in robins beard (maybe slash moved from axls ass?who knows?!) Point is, there will be heaps to talk about!

no...fuck YOU

(see?...kinda like that) :tongue2:

Lol fuck you all! i'll take you all on! *offers fisticuffs* Anyways, theres gonna be heaps to talk about, what comes next, all the songs to discuss, what the next album will be like, music videos, tours, merch, whats living in robins beard (maybe slash moved from axls ass?who knows?!) Point is, there will be heaps to talk about!

:rofl-lol:

Dude thats hilarious!

Pure class. ^_^

Once CD is finally released we can all start talking about the next album and when he plans to get round to that! Don't forget how we'll all be looking forward to seeing them live again and how long he'll tour for, will he come back to Europe to play next year as Merek promised? I for one hope so! In fact fuck it if he doesn't release the album I'll still pay to go see GnR!

Jo

well the longer you leave it(13years) the harder it gets to release i guess, all the hype, the anticipation. now he's gotta live upto 13years of anticipation, when you work on something for 13years, ppl expect it to be not just great, but a masterpiece.

im afraid the longer axl leaves it, the harder its going to be for him to please everyone.