... And I shall die a happy man...

adnan

nah...you'll have a new hero two weeks later

:P

:rofl-lol:

It's funny 'cause it's true :heart:

Eric's been my hero for more than a year now, seeing him live for a third time should just increase my obsession.

well yay for us

Nah, once I meet more hardcore Clapton fans I won't post as much about him here.

Plus I'm seeing Joe Perry and Steve Tyler, the next two in line, in about 20 days.... So yeah...

I will certainly die a happy man.

Eric's been my hero for more than a year now, seeing him live for a third time should just increase my obsession.

well yay for us

Nah, once I meet more hardcore Clapton fans I won't post as much about him here.

Plus I'm seeing Joe Perry and Steve Tyler, the next two in line, in about 20 days.... So yeah...

no mention of the upcoming GnR gig...

well yay for us

I love Gn'R, Tommy and Axl are among my favorite musicians ever, and Finck's awesome live, but there's no comparison to Clapton, Perry, or Tyler IMO.

well yay for us

I love Gn'R, Tommy and Axl are among my favorite musicians ever, and Finck's awesome live, but there's no comparison to Clapton, Perry, or Tyler IMO.

fair enough..

I hear this tour's band is the best he's ever had (bar Cream, of course), Derek Trucks, Steve Gadd on drums, Doyle Bramhall II (wicked guitarist), Nathan East (amazing bass player), and a couple of bitchin' keyboardists I haven't heard of, but I hear they're good enough to replace Billy Preston and David Sancious, and that's pretty fuckin' good.