Why the fuck was AF banned?

GET OFF AXLS BACK

Just go somewhere else if you don't like it.

No one's forcing you to post here. :huh:

How the fuck does that relate to the topic..? :monkey:

:rofl-lol: was thinking the same thing

Everyone's butt-hurt because axlander was banned...

If they don't like that he was banned, they should post somewhere else.

If they don't want to post somewhere else, they should just shut up before they're put on a list. :huh:

A list of those that need to be... punished. :ph34r:

*cough, cough*

No our asses arent hurt we are just protesting the fact that he was banned because he said something negative about madison..

Is it that hard to figure out?

"AF was banned for very good reasons. He had a 50% warning level when he was banned and was sent countless friendly PMs. but he ignored them.

He was banned for dissing mygnr here and elsewhere and making up fake stories. He's also been warned for racist posts, attacking forum members and hijacking thread with off-topic nonsense."

So if I diss mygnr somewhere I get banned.. damn then the number of registered users will be reduced by a nice number (those htgth cupcakes).. And since when was lying was forbidden in the internet or on these boards?

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1479368

Edited by Dannebac

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AF wasn't my fav poster or something, but it's really sad to see that people who love GNR so much and respect the band and the other members get banned! :no:

Exactly, I agree. :no:

Anyway, I'm sure he'll be back. :P

doubt it

He is back ;)

M.

why did this thread die? :huh:

cmon people Let's sing a song together

'cause we are all fucked up

In a society of violence

it's better to be locked up

we wont take this, we're mad, we're here, we're queer, we don't want any more bears!

keep the faith and remember, heroes never die rock4

And why isn't Kaneda banned?

Oh and you can't ban Kaneda, he's a very good poster and offers a very good and informed opinion. (Although I may not agree with the opinion, I appreciate good debating skills)

Exactly. Ha, you beat me to it.

Anyway, I was curious, commented him on MySpace and all, and he doesn't seem to really know why he got banned either: "Well, started off in the NYC thread, told everyone 'bout how she got denied access to an afterparty or something of that sort, but was bitter toward Jarmo (HTGTH) about being let in. And, then she raised my warning to 50%. And, yesterday, I posted that there was a problem with Cherry n' Madison, which there is. And, log on after school, and bam, banned."

But every story has more than one side. :book:

And why isn't Kaneda banned?

Oh and you can't ban Kaneda, he's a very good poster and offers a very good and informed opinion. (Although I may not agree with the opinion, I appreciate good debating skills)

Exactly. Ha, you beat me to it.

Anyway, I was curious, commented him on MySpace and all, and he doesn't seem to really know why he got banned either: "Well, started off in the NYC thread, told everyone 'bout how she got denied access to an afterparty or something of that sort, but was bitter toward Jarmo (HTGTH) about being let in. And, then she raised my warning to 50%. And, yesterday, I posted that there was a problem with Cherry n' Madison, which there is. And, log on after school, and bam, banned."

But every story has more than one side. :book:

thats already been posted

and dont kill this thread

we need AFs doped up way of thinking

otherwise all thats left is to read adnads threads about movies that is awesome in his opinion

Just go somewhere else if you don't like it.

That made me smile ^_^ or smirk rather.

He'll be missed. I think he's the biggest GNR fan I've come across, he knew nearly everything. Plus he was fuckin' cool.

It's a shame....he was a benefit to the forum.

From all accounts, Cherry Bomb wasn't banned so not sure why she's being brought into this topic.

Let's face it, we all get a lot of leeway here, it isn't easy to get banned. It's much more the wild west Youtube of GNR forums in comparison to HTGTH. And that's what makes it so much better for the fans, IMO.

Let HTGTH get their PR releases from the GNR camp 60 seconds faster before they get copied and pasted here.

All in all, this place by far the most fair(and entertaining)... rock1

Edited by Turn_It_Up

^^looks so pathetic when you see it that way..true

Yea, they're forcing us not to post here :drevil::unsure:

This reminds me of ARC & Bono getting banned.. =/ Never was really a fan of his, obviously, exaggerated stories but damn he knew his GN'R.

i miss arc!! where is him? :no:

edit: yeah i know he is banned.. psh

Edited by Paula McKagan

I'm still here, and that's the main thing.

Yes, thank God. -_-

I'm still not really sure why he was banned but fair or unfair he's not going to be unbanned, so whatever. I like a good laugh.

He's still going to be around other places fortunately. :heart:

Well, I just talked to AF at HTGTH and he said Madison was bitter about being denied backstage 4 times at MSG. He mentioned something and she obviously took it the wrong way or was offended.

This is the most ridiculous statement I've read yet. There is zero truth to this ludicrous comment -- which was fed to him by a psychotic, obsessed banned member, who seems to have nothing better to do with their time than make up bogus stories. AF was told many times to stop posting these bogus stories from this disturbed individual, and he refused.

AF had a 50% warning level for repeatedly ignoring multiple warnings and breaking forum rules. If you look at the screenshot of his warning tracker which he himself posted (and somebody reposted in this thread), you would see he had been warned for racist comments, attacking forum members, hijacking threads, making up bogus stories, and generally breaking just about every rule on our forum. He felt he was above the rules. He's not.