Hinder

axlslash

Shoot me......but I really dig this album. Sort of a cheaper version of Brides of Destruction, and BOD were amazing on their second record (the first one was good, the second astounding) so I think these guys could go places. I really dig the first half (as far as I've gotten).

I dissagree. That's like saying that Creed and Pearl Jam are the same band. I'll grant you that the singer sounds like Kroeger at times. Blower is a MUCH better guitar player than Nickleback, though. Hinder's music also seems much more genuine and from-the-heart to me. The lyrics are catchy, the guitars are good, the rythm section are pretty solid, and I REALLY like the singer. I don't think Kroeger when I hear him, though. He sounds a bit like Corrabi or maybe London LeGrande, both of whom I really like. I despise Nickleback as much as anyone here, believe me. I do like these guys though.

I dissagree. That's like saying that Creed and Pearl Jam are the same band. I'll grant you that the singer sounds like Kroeger at times. Blower is a MUCH better guitar player than Nickleback, though. Hinder's music also seems much more genuine and from-the-heart to me. The lyrics are catchy, the guitars are good, the rythm section are pretty solid, and I REALLY like the singer. I don't think Kroeger when I hear him, though. He sounds a bit like Corrabi or maybe London LeGrande, both of whom I really like. I despise Nickleback as much as anyone here, believe me. I do like these guys though.

It's not just that the lead singer sounds the same. But when I heard Lips of an Angel, I thought that it was Nickelback. Lyrics, guitars, pretty much every aspect of the music sounded like nickelback. You can take a Creed song and a Pearl Jam song and tell the difference just by listening to the lyrical style.