Becoming a Mod

fridayfan13

to become a mod it takes hush puppies, a scooter, a who album n a roger daltrey haircut ;) maybe they should set up a committee of rockers for appeals against mod desicions. (for godssakes no one take this seriously please :lol:)

Edited by frankwhite

Meh, its just a way to inflate your ego.

You may get to go to a special mod party once a year and find out exactly what Maddy looks like.

Is she sexy or is she a 500 pound blimp with a skin condition and a passion for using furniture as sex toys :o

a simpler way to find out might jus be to ask her dude :rofl-lol:

being a mod isnt as fun as you think

What do you mean!? I get to sit back and laugh as people get banned all day long! It's the best fun in the world!

Seriously though - the general rule is: if you ask to be a mod, you don't become one. ;)

hmmm i must have got the hard part being the only mod of my section and the global mods being lazy lol

being a mod isnt as fun as you think, ive modded on other forums and you get a lot of shit from admins etc. if you close or delete a thread, a member complains to the admin, then you get it, altho the admins i was under were pretty cool. :)

being a moderator is awesome! I've moderated on loads of forums and been admin and I love it. If you dont like it give up your place for someone who does wanna be one! :P

being a mod isnt as fun as you think, ive modded on other forums and you get a lot of shit from admins etc. if you close or delete a thread, a member complains to the admin, then you get it, altho the admins i was under were pretty cool. :)

being a moderator is awesome! I've moderated on loads of forums and been admin and I love it. If you dont like it give up your place for someone who does wanna be one! :P

No it's not. You lie!

the general rule is: if you ask to be a mod, you don't become one. ;)

I want to be a mod.

oops...

:(

You were first in line.

Mods must support both the new, and old, lineups. Ergo...

Don't get nervous dude. It's called sarcasm. ;)

Sarcasm? How can you say that! :(

(I hear madison had even bought you flowers and chocolates to 'bury the hatchet' :xmasschef2: )

That was an.. Intriguing read.. I'd never actually thought about what you had to do to be a mod.. I always just thought wow.. They truely are the Gods of the GNR.. :unsure:

Not really.. I just thought some people are born with 1000000 posts and automatically become mods..

Except Ghost_Guns.. I always wondered why he wasn't a mod.. He's been a member longer than madison :o

Rambling. Will shh..

xDSGx