Credit to Axl's sweet management

Grace Rose

A few days ago I was at a meeting with a woman who works behind the scenes. Of cause I had to ask her about her experience with Guns N Roses, any scandals? She told me that Axl’s people was very sweet and so easy to work with. She had nothing but good things to say about the band and the people working around them.

With that in mind, I don’t think we have to blame Gn’R the cancelled concert and I feel a little bit sorry for Beta, Axl and everyone else who has tried to tell us what was going on.

The woman I talked with had nothing but good things to say about GnR and Co. She was making a joke about crazy artists always have a nice and down to earth management, but she said it had only been a good experience with Guns N’ Roses with no problems at all and Axl left saying that the treatment was the best he has had so far at the European tour.

Sorry for posting nice things about Axl and co. I know nothing about CD, but the reason why is because no one knows anything. Do you really think it is locked up in nevada and is beeing a secret just to anoy the fans? The facts is that there has been some problems with the record company and so on (like bbf said)

At my birthdate the 18th of december, chinese democracy will blow me, you, my friends and my "im the coolest man in town" dad away... At least I hope so... :heart:

Sorry for posting nice things about Axl and co. I know nothing about CD, but the reason why is because no one knows anything. Do you really think it is locked up in nevada and is beeing a secret just to anoy the fans? The facts is that there has been some problems with the record company and so on (like bbf said)

At my birthdate the 18th of december, chinese democracy will blow me, you, my friends and my "im the coolest man in town" dad away... At least I hope so... :heart:

i REALLY hope thats the case, if not.. itll just be another letdown to all the fans here waiting for it patiently, well if u wanna call it patient.. its moreless a case of "were just going to have to put up with it"

what problem with record company?? and when bbf said that??

A fan on this forum met him and then he told him something that there´s been som difficulties with the record company if I remember it correctly. Not any particular cause he said his mouth was sealed.

Another rumour is that Sanctuary had some huge PR-plan for CD but Couldn´t get it rolling before the end of the year so.. My personal conclusion is that the band including Axl want to release CD now but they get less help to promote it from the rec company if they choose to do it this year. So they are in a dead end sort of.