URGENT question about seating...

gummyfish

hi, im going to th 11/24 cleveland show 2night, and doors open . there were 3 ticket options: 39$, 51$, and 79$. i got the fifty dollar ones, with specific seats on them, but why does it matter wut time i show up? my seating section is

C124, and here is a seating chart of the arena:

http://www.theqarena.com/tickets/endstage_chart.php

this is my first concert, and any insight is appreciated. tank you in advance. and plz don't laugh.

It doesn't matter what time you show up...if you don't want to wait in line and all that,don't.

And if you're REALLY only going to see GnR,don't bother showing up before 10:30 or so...(you still might have to wait an hour or so even then!).

you dont need to show up early

I suggest shwoing up round nine, getting a shirt, then going back to the car to tailgate till bout 11:00. This way you dont have to carry round your shirt, save money on beers, and not have to listen to a bunch of pretty much boring music. Enjoy the show, Axl is in top form ans you will be blown away despite the album delay crap, we are forgetting he has been going 2 to 2 1/2 hours. I am stoked for ya bro. rock3

I suggest shwoing up round nine, getting a shirt, then going back to the car to tailgate till bout 11:00. This way you dont have to carry round your shirt, save money on beers, and not have to listen to a bunch of pretty much boring music. Enjoy the show, Axl is in top form ans you will be blown away despite the album delay crap, we are forgetting he has been going 2 to 2 1/2 hours. I am stoked for ya bro. rock3

Not sure you can leave a venue and come back later...

Not sure you can leave a venue and come back later...

as long as you have your ticket still

If the arena isn't full... I would suggest moving to any section past 106\126... section 100 would be perfect... if you want the full visual experience. Your seats now are on the side of the stage... although cool for being a little closer to the action, you won't get the whole visual aspect of the concert itself from that section. I suggest sitting out in 100 if you can to start the concert... then move to your original seats from time to time just to get the closer angle:)