Just a thought

Jessiee422

I swore to myself I would never start one of these topics because everyone and their mother is doing so but as much as I'm hoping for this record to come out Nov 28th (or anytime this year for that matter) I can't help but think that maybe it's happening after the tour. I know, why name a tour after the new album and not release it in time for that but.... I think it would make even less sense to release it Mid Tour. If there is going to be some big media blitz like some ppl are hypothesizing about, it would make more sense to do it when Gn'R have the time to spend on it.

In a way, I've kinda stopped myself from getting my hopes up. At this point, i just want them to succeed. Even though it's been a long time coming I would love for Axl to prove everyone wrong, release this CD and have it be a HUGE hit. In the meantime, I'm happy that I got to see them twice this year. That was something I thought I'd never get to do. Thought my chance passed me up because I was too young when they were in their hayday. At this point, for me, the record would just be icing on the cake.

WE LOVE YOU AXL!!! rock3