Who would like to see Inglewood 08.03.91 instead of Chicago 92 on DVD

Son Of A Gun

Give your say if you would like to see Inglewood 08.03.91 released instead of Chicago. Old Gn'R lineup have already been disgraced with the Tokyo DVD's, I think releasing Chicago will do even more damage, we all know that none of the Chicago show songs sound better than on the albums. If something HAS to be released then at least it should be something real good that symbolises the Gn'R UYI Tour. And something which gives credit to those who made the UYI albums *cough, Izzy*. It would rather be disgusting to release another show right after Tokyo, and not give one of hte main guys who wrote the album songs of that tour some publicity on a DVD. We all know everyone here would love to get their hands on Inglewood 8.03.91 show. Anyhow....just vote (please don't send replies unless you are for this) so we can show the Gn'R management how many fans really want this instead of Chicago. Who's for Inglewood 08.03.91 rather than CHicago '92 unleash your votes.

EDIT: The setlist goes:

Perfect Crime, Mr. Brownstone, Right Next Door To Hell, Bad Obsession, Live And Let Die, It's So Easy, Yesterdays, Dust N' Bones, Double Talkin' Jive, Civil War, I Was Only Joking [intro] / Patience, You Could Be Mine, Piano Solo, November Rain, My Michelle, 14 Years, Nightrain, Welcome To The Jungle, Drum Solo, Guitar Solo, Godfather Theme, Pretty Tied Up, Rocket Queen, Don't Cry [w/ Shannon Hoon], Only Women Bleed [intro] / Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You Ain't The First [w/ Shannon Hoon], Used To Love Her, Move To The City, Bad Time [intro] / Sweet Child O' Mine, You're Crazy [w/ Sebastian Bach], Locomotive, Out Ta Get Me, Dead Horse, Estranged, Paradise City

And download link to those who wanna hear the show (from this forum) :

Inglewood 08.03.91

Edited by Son Of A Gun

Wow, we must be the hardest fans to please. When they don't realese somthing we bitch, moan, and complain and when they do realese something we bitch moan and complain.

If you don't want they Chicago 92 DVD, don't buy it. Or do what most GNR fans on the forums do, suck it up buy the DVD and have a good time wathcing it, and wait for another show to come out in the future.

But remember, BEGGARS CAN'T BE CHOOSERS!!!

Wow, we must be the hardest fans to please. When they don't realese somthing we bitch, moan, and complain and when they do realese something we bitch moan and complain.

If you don't want they Chicago 92 DVD, don't buy it. Or do what most GNR fans on the forums do, suck it up buy the DVD and have a good time wathcing it, and wait for another show to come out in the future.

But remember, BEGGARS CAN'T BE CHOOSERS!!!

word! B)

Filip Posted Today, 03:03 AM

Inglewood dosen't got Coma huh?

No but it's got THIS

Perfect Crime, Mr. Brownstone, Right Next Door To Hell, Bad Obsession, Live And Let Die, It's So Easy, Yesterdays, Dust N' Bones, Double Talkin' Jive, Civil War, I Was Only Joking [intro] / Patience, You Could Be Mine, Piano Solo, November Rain, My Michelle, 14 Years, Nightrain, Welcome To The Jungle, Drum Solo, Guitar Solo, Godfather Theme, Pretty Tied Up, Rocket Queen, Don't Cry [w/ Shannon Hoon], Only Women Bleed [intro] / Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You Ain't The First [w/ Shannon Hoon], Used To Love Her, Move To The City, Bad Time [intro] / Sweet Child O' Mine, You're Crazy [w/ Sebastian Bach], Locomotive, Out Ta Get Me, Dead Horse, Estranged, Paradise City

No but it's got THIS

rock1

This has to be released in some way.

No but it's got THIS

rock1

This has to be released in some way.

shannon on TWO songs, and then baz on crazy!!!!! :o:o

imagine this in tokyo-dvd quality :shocked::shocked:

Sorry, but Chicago '92 is one of Guns' greatest shows ever. I'm all for seeing it released.

Most '91 shows feature Axl sounding like crap. Inglewood isn't that great.

The pre- Jungle rant is pretty frigin' awesome. I can watch that over and over. And the transition into the song with the " but this is a wake up call.... CAUSE YOU KNOW WHERE THE F*** YOU ARE, YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY, WAKE UP CHICAGO, TIME TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

I just love that entire thing.

Although an official Chicago 92 dvd would be great, Im sure everyone on here already has it and a line from one in million 'makes no sense to me'.

Unless of course the old band are finally getting back together, COME ON PLEASE WORK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rock1

is it official that the Chicago 92 DVD is an official release?

on Amazon it says "Studio: Quantum Leap Group Limited"

Now take a look at the homepage of that company: Quantum Leap

They have released a couple of weird things like

XD0511.jpg

but also

MSD1265.jpg

and

I378.jpg

AND Music DVDs like

MVD0458.jpg

I highly doubt the Chicago DVD is official (unless the information given by amazon is wrong)

EDIT: amazon.com also offers a GNR Live In Chicago DVD - released on August 8, 2006. And that one is official too?? well....

Edited by neon