Who would like to see Inglewood 08.03.91 instead of Chicago 92 on DVD

Son Of A Gun

for the world to give a damn about the new gnr lineup they first have to release CD.....a live DVD is supposed to support an already existing album. If they release Rock Am Ring before Chinese Democracy people just wouldn't know where to base the songs on a studio version, and nobody cares yet about the new lineup. Sales of such a release would flop so badly.

Edited by Son Of A Gun

Sorry for me breaking in, but are you sure this is a oficial release?? i have a bad fealing this is just the shity bootleg that some recordstores sell... you can get a copy at almost every Norwegian record store... :xmasssanta:

So im 99% sure this is just another bootleg release..

pretty hard to believe that the dvd will be released

if they do release one however, it shouldn't be Chicago; we already have Tokyo and, aside from a couple of songs, they have basically the same setlist; they should release a show from the 80s or from another leg of the UYI tour

Sorry for me breaking in, but are you sure this is a oficial release?? i have a bad fealing this is just the shity bootleg that some recordstores sell... you can get a copy at almost every Norwegian record store... :xmasssanta:

i dunno i've pre-ordered it though

Guest RonMexico82

I have this DVD in my hands right now, its a bootleg but is sold in the record stores as if it is an official release. Its not though and the audio/image quality is rubbish. Good show though but no Izzy.

The setlist is:

Nightrain

Mr. Brownstone

Live and Let Die

Attitude

Its so Easy

Wild Horses

Patience

Double Talkin Jive

Civil War

Welcome To The Jungle

November Rain

You Could Be Mine

Godfather Theme

Coma

No ranting from Axl on my copy.

I bought the Chicago DVD like a month ago. The quality is quite bad (I think it's someones who recorded it with a video camera from his TV, you can even see when he switch from HIFI to MONO and back).

The concert itself is pretty good, especially COMA, so fucking intense. If you're a GN'R fan you should def. have it.

BTW, I don't understand why they don't release more GN'R DVDs. I mean, there are a helluva lot of fans out there who would buy them without blinking twice.

Exactly. We have no proof that this is official. It was just mentioned in some article as a DVD that is coming out in I think it was March of 2007 - the writer mentioned an unnamed source, which right there should tell you this is probably bullshit. :rolleyes:

It really makes no sense for GN'R to release a 1992 DVD, unless maybe the old band is reuniting. Which it's not.

Now of course I'd rather see Inglewood. Chicago recordings are already out there so it makes no sense to vote that way. But this isn't an official release so there isn't much point to making a petition.

Edited by KBear

Perfect Crime, Mr. Brownstone, Right Next Door To Hell, Bad Obsession, Live And Let Die, It's So Easy, Yesterdays, Dust N' Bones, Double Talkin' Jive, Civil War, I Was Only Joking [intro] / Patience, You Could Be Mine, Piano Solo, November Rain, My Michelle, 14 Years, Nightrain, Welcome To The Jungle, Drum Solo, Guitar Solo, Godfather Theme, Pretty Tied Up, Rocket Queen, Don't Cry [w/ Shannon Hoon], Only Women Bleed [intro] / Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You Ain't The First [w/ Shannon Hoon], Used To Love Her, Move To The City, Bad Time [intro] / Sweet Child O' Mine, You're Crazy [w/ Sebastian Bach], Locomotive, Out Ta Get Me, Dead Horse, Estranged, Paradise City

And download link to those who wanna hear the show (from this forum) :

Inglewood 08.03.91

thats the only reason id buy this one over the chicago one... and that i already have it.