Just bought this!!!

Lukinx

Sweet, cool that it still has the obi strip. What's the # on that tattoo (lower right-hand corner)?

The number on there is: GHS 24148

It also includes a lyrics sheet with both english and japanese lyrics. And it also has a misprint since they forgot to put that "Sweet Child O´Mine" is the third track on Side B. There is an appology letter from Warner- Pinoneer international Division written in both chinese and english stuck inside the EP too. Anyone know if there was a misprint on all these releases or just a few of them?

Edited by Lukinx

Sweet, cool that it still has the obi strip. What's the # on that tattoo (lower right-hand corner)?

The number on there is: GHS 24148

It also includes a lyrics sheet with both english and japanese lyrics. And it also has a misprint since they forgot to put that "Sweet Child O´Mine" is the third track on Side B. There is an appology letter from Warner- Pinoneer international Division written in both chinese and english stuck inside the EP too. Anyone know if there was a misprint on all these releases or just a few of them?

Well, as for that tattoo, it never came in that record originally, because that # corresponds to the catalogue# of the Appetite for Destruction release which it did come in (for a time anyway). As for not listing Sweet Child of Mine on the back that's because you have a promo copy of this record (extra cool) which did not list the song but it did play on the record. Whether or not this was intentional - who knows, but all promo copies on vinyl for this album are like that. As for the apology letter I would love to know what it says - can you tell me or post a clear pic? That would be awesome!