AXL ROSE Throws Eagles of Death Metal Off GUNS N' ROSES Tour?

Carne_asaDA

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dropped from the tour because the fans at one show booed them?

I don't buy it...somewhere there's a local Cleveland radio interview or news spot or something where EODM took a swipe at Axl or the band,perhaps in gest...but were found out.

There's more to this..somehow.

in Rolling Stone magazine, Meat Loaf said he bought The Eagles Of Death Metal's new album.

I doubt Meat Loaf is gonna buy Chinese Democracy when it comes out.

The blog entries at EODM myspace are amusing..

blog

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

"you guys should wear a 'WHO THE FFUCK IS AXL ROSE' t-shirt..."

"You will upstage them no doubt."

"G&R should open for you guys"

"Seeing how their past has been, doesn't that kinda scare you?

At least you'll get to play your set, & then Axl will freak out or not even show up during the G-n-f'n R set & the fans will get all pissed off & riot....."

:lol:

Edited by Jackamo

Dropped from the tour because the fans at one show booed them?

I don't buy it...somewhere there's a local Cleveland radio interview or news spot or something where EODM took a swipe at Axl or the band,perhaps in gest...but were found out.

There's more to this..somehow.

I agree. He wouldn't kick them off the tour just because they were booed at one show. Hell, Bullet for My Valentine was booed offstage a the Hammerstein shows, and Axl still kept them around for the European tour. There's more to this story than we're hearing,

Axl better be nice to you or I'll have to give him a merciless spanking.

Posted by Allison Wonderland on the EODM blog..

..get in the ring Allison! :kiss:

What are EODM forums saying about this?:xmassrudolph:

Ha ha, that is gonna be good. TBH does it really matter, this is the GNR tour, not EODM. Fuck with the rose and you'll get the thorns...

I agree. I thought it was classless for him to go off on their band like that. YOU picked them Axl...what does that say about you?? I ove GNR but the prima donna BS that Axl throws around is just ridiculous. Its no wonder half of the arena was empty last night--which is really a shame

Funny thing last night----after Axl ripped on Eagle of Death Metal, one of their fans apparently did not appreciate it and ran down near the side of stage and was flipping off Axl. It was so funny. Then Axl saw him and basically stopped singing and yelling for security to throw the guy out.

I agree. I thought it was classless for him to go off on their band like that. YOU picked them Axl...what does that say about you?? I ove GNR but the prima donna BS that Axl throws around is just ridiculous. Its no wonder half of the arena was empty last night--which is really a shame

Funny thing last night----after Axl ripped on Eagle of Death Metal, one of their fans apparently did not appreciate it and ran down near the side of stage and was flipping off Axl. It was so funny. Then Axl saw him and basically stopped singing and yelling for security to throw the guy out.

It wasnt classless it is what 99% of the people there wanted him to say and im glad he did. :)

and are you the guy who got kicked out?