November is Ending...

Vincent Vega

What I dont give a fuck about is your pictures of other men on your siniature, are you gay?

And I was making a valid point man, you guys who complain are just vapid in your life, I will say it again, if you get upset over what complete strangers say about album releases to the point of getting angry, then you got no life.

Ind by the way, I care about my kids, bringing one to Oak to see GNR, and you wish you had a mortgage(s), . I could buy your whole trailer park loser. Have fun waxin the lanes at your bowling alley, loser.

I suggest less fixation on men, and to crack a book and get a degree, so you can quit Bowl a Rama :book:

You dont HAVE to be wroking for minimum wage to be a fan of GNR

Seriously, you are a bizarre person.

Are you a alias of Matt13?

I think he is an alias of Matt13, either way they're both douchebags

I don't hide behind aliases... check with any mod on here if you'd like, sweetie pie. Also, sorry you think I'm a 'douchebag'. Pity, only pot heads and retards with no education use that kind of a word. Pretty pathetic if you ask me:) I must have made you feel like an idiot at some point... I have that affect on pot heads and retards around here. Sorry dude.

sweetie pie? pot heads & retards??? and this guy is telling me about no education, what a joke :rofl-lol:

i guess being called a douchebag really rubs ya the wrong way, you must be so well educated that you have people all figured out by a certain word that they use. isnt that right douchbag??

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gunzen, seriously, shut up. No one gives a fuck about your kids or your mortgage.

What I dont give a fuck about is your pictures of other men on your siniature, are you gay?

And I was making a valid point man, you guys who complain are just vapid in your life, I will say it again, if you get upset over what complete strangers say about album releases to the point of getting angry, then you got no life.

Ind by the way, I care about my kids, bringing one to Oak to see GNR, and you wish you had a mortgage(s), . I could buy your whole trailer park loser. Have fun waxin the lanes at your bowling alley, loser.

I suggest less fixation on men, and to crack a book and get a degree, so you can quit Bowl a Rama :book:

You dont HAVE to be wroking for minimum wage to be a fan of GNR

(chuckle!)

Del was right, btw. Nobody is asking anyone to spend thousands of dollars to fly around the country to see GNR. That argument is getting old. They were pointing out people who over analyze things to the point of obsession... and bitch about comments people associated with the band have made when the year ISN'T EVEN OVER YET.

Please, guys, shut the fuck up already. If you want to complain, or let us know when another month is ending and cry up a storm... wait until January 1st if there's still no album or news.

Matt, no one is complaining. That's exactly what I knew would happen to this thread. Some people just label everything a "hating" or a "diss" but it's never that simple.

Why is it okay for people to post blindly positive topics but as soon as a remotely objective thread is created, the fans tear it apart, take it off course and take everything out of context and try to turn it into something it's not?

Because you complain :rolleyes:

Point me to a single time where I've complained.

And there is a difference between constructive criticism and just "complaining." I don't go around whining about the current state of affairs. However, yes, when there is a post such as this, I do post my concerns. Just as I post positive reflections/thoughts in other threads. I'm just not a blind supporter like some people who think everything Axl does is pure gold. I think the way they are treating ALL fans right now is pretty unfortunate.

Doesn't matter how you twist it... you complain :rolleyes: No offense... I don't hate you for it :)

I know you don't hate me. Otherwise you wouldn't have invited me over to your Love Tub the other night, remember? :wub:

:)

I think the correct response disappointment. Is Axl is free in this thing. Financially unless he blew the whole pot then that's awesome!!! And spiritually he is free cos people have said worse about him that "You didnt deliver the record" You know people have said a whole lot worse. And he might even be an asshole but I guess doesnt care. Does he have to care? Do we really care?

DISAPPOINTED

(Dias/Edmonds/Lydon/McGeoch/Smith/Hague)

Published by EMI 10 Music Ltd / MCA Music Ltd

© Virgin Records 1989

Disappointed

Promises

Promises

Old tired

Worn out second hand sentences

One thing

With you is certain

You’re a really sad person

So sad

Disappointed a few people

When friendship reared its ugly head

Well, isn't that what friends are for

What are friends forYou

You're just a really bad person

Who won't

You won't listen to anyone

No not you

With those half moon eyelids

Just babbling on

Your useless defences

So sad

What are friends for

This erratic haphazard

Fluttering

This to-ing and fro-ing

Like a confused moth

The collusion

Illusion

And it's all ad infinitum

You're a really sad person

You're really so sad

What are friends for

Fools and horses

Running their courses

And brow beaten down

Like dust on the ground

You cheat easily

Like sweet charity

And all of the bastards

The world despises

Springing surprises

In newer disguises

You cheat easily

Like all charity

But if it comes out in January, will some of you people think that Axl is a liar and never believe him again? :huh:

Exacly. If it comes out in January, Axl will indeed be a liar. Without any doubts. A real double talkin jive mother fucker :rofl-lol:

I'll still support the band, dont wory :D

But if it comes out in January, will some of you people think that Axl is a liar and never believe him again? :huh:

Exacly. If it comes out in January, Axl will indeed be a liar. Without any doubts. A real double talkin jive mother fucker :rofl-lol:

Oh!

Now that you've said it... :P

Fuck sake do these stupid threads ever end? wait untill the end of the year then bitch about it all you want but untill that time shut the fuck up, he said it would be out by the end of the year not november so. whats holding back another mounths when we have been waiting years.

Maybe I'm stupid or something...but I still think it's coming out this year.

If it's coming out in January then he should tell us so.

And no he shouldn't have to tell us everything, but if he says "this year" and it gets pushed back to January then we as fans have a right to know. He knows we are going nuts with the fact that it could be any of the Tuesdays left. He knows we play the guessing game. If it got pushed back then why not tell us so we can all be on the same page?

And yes...Axl does owe his long-time, die-hard fans this album. He owes all the fans who waited for this thing since 2002, since the slilence, and since before 2001-2002. He might not owe it to Chris Axl, or me, or any of the new forum members and non die-hard fans but he owes it to people like Madison and Eric and Dead Flower and eschman(wow does he owe it to eschman) and username and wasted and many others that I can't be arsed to name.

If Axl gives us a heads up and says it's being pushed back to January...then fine. Thankyou Axl!

but if not...if no word about the album and no album come December 26th... :( I will lose a lot of respect for him and will think of him not as an idol or hero but as just another face in the crowd.

Axl....I know you don't like being stuck in the crowd.

Edited by GOLDEN

Oh!

Well you must admit, "It is this year" (@vma's) and "Sometimes this fall or late fall, but before end of the year, definatly" (@ eddie's show) sound pretty promising :P and indeed 1st January is the date - Axl liar or Axl not liar .... Even the biggest Axlites (you know, who you are) must admit it ... or get out of Axl's ass...

M.

Oh!

Well you must admit, "It is this year" (@vma's) and "Sometimes this fall or late fall, but before end of the year, definatly" (@ eddie's show) sound pretty promising :P and indeed 1st January is the date - Axl liar or Axl not liar .... Even the biggest Axlites (you know, who you are) must admit it ... or get out of Axl's ass...

M.

Nice said... :D

12.17.06 Universal City California USA Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk Buy

12.19.06 Universal City California USA Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk Buy

12.20.06 Universal City California USA Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk Buy

the middle one seems fishy, Tuesday and the only day in which would be a smart release as the week after it would be boxing day.

this is the ONLY odd thing i see now off the WHOLE 2006/7 TOUR

i can see axl making an announcement or cd being sold at this concert with prostitute being added to the setlist.

ahh as the year ends i cant think of anymore ideas to keep this little hope alive

p.s why are they doing 3 dates at the same place?

Edited by MJP 2006/7

12.17.06 Universal City California USA Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk Buy

12.19.06 Universal City California USA Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk Buy

12.20.06 Universal City California USA Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk Buy

the middle one seems fishy, Tuesday and the only day in which would be a smart release as the week after it would be boxing day.

i can see axl making an announcement or cd being sold at this concert with prostitute being added to the setlist.

ahh as the year ends i cant think of anymore ideas to keep this little hope alive

Higher demand probably? Home turf for GNR

what's this based on? you have to understand people on this forum will be sceptical if no sources are included.

And.......

we have a new date. rock1 rock2 rock3

mr.Q

P.S. well thought, this might be true.

what's this based on? you have to understand people on this forum will be sceptical if no sources are included.

and specially sceptical when these posts come from a newbie.

I feel so tired of all of these guessing threads! We've become a joke! <_<

Edited by rQueen

and specially sceptical when these posts come from a newbie.

I feel so tired of all of all these guessing threads! We've become a joke! <_<

you people are so fucking uptight

just because im anoob doesnt mean i have no knowledge

i could be merck for all you know

and no, im just sharing my thoughts on what could fit in to this dark time