November is Ending...

Vincent Vega

12.17.06 Universal City California USA Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk Buy

12.19.06 Universal City California USA Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk Buy

12.20.06 Universal City California USA Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk Buy

the middle one seems fishy, Tuesday and the only day in which would be a smart release as the week after it would be boxing day.

this is the ONLY odd thing i see now off the WHOLE 2006/7 TOUR

i can see axl making an announcement or cd being sold at this concert with prostitute being added to the setlist.

ahh as the year ends i cant think of anymore ideas to keep this little hope alive

p.s why are they doing 3 dates at the same place?

what's this based on? you have to understand people on this forum will be sceptical if no sources are included.

and specially sceptical when these posts come from a newbie.

I feel so tired of all of all these guessing threads! We've become a joke! <_<

you people are so fucking uptight

just because im anoob doesnt mean i have no knowledge

i could be merck for all you know

and no, im just sharing my thoughts on what could fit in to this dark time

your more than a n00b MJP 2006/7 and you know i know

Edited by ssiscool

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know when these shows were announced?

It could give us a hint. I think they had hoped to have the album out in November. If it was recently delayed till December 19th then these shows would probably have been scheduled recently to coincide with the release.

That's assuming the speculation is right, and assuming that December 19th wasn't the plan all along.

from melodicrock.com

DECEMBER FOR GUNS N ROSES?:

Watch this date - Tuesday December 19. That is the new/current supposed release date for the Guns N Roses Chinese Democracy album. I'm told that the plan is still to try and surprise fans with the release, but the November 21 date for this has been scrapped. The guys are definitely running out of time for that 2006 release date. Advance warning or not, the release of this album will surprise many!

12.17.06 Universal City California USA Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk Buy

12.19.06 Universal City California USA Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk Buy

12.20.06 Universal City California USA Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk Buy

the middle one seems fishy, Tuesday and the only day in which would be a smart release as the week after it would be boxing day.

i can see axl making an announcement or cd being sold at this concert with prostitute being added to the setlist.

ahh as the year ends i cant think of anymore ideas to keep this little hope alive

what's this based on? you have to understand people on this forum will be sceptical if no sources are included.

Seriously, people. He's not telling or saying that day will be the release date, he just said it could be possible. There's a chance Rosie O'Donnel might eat a zeebra too at the zoo next week...

Anyway, could be possible dude.

kevin federline has sold 6 thousand copies of his album world wide ..i know democracy will do far better but thats 6 more thousand copies than u axl....are u just gonna let kevin do u like that..

the record will show that in the year 2006 federline sold more albums than axl rose..

NOT COOL

kevin federline has sold 6 thousand copies of his album world wide ..i know democracy will do far better but thats 6 more thousand copies than u axl....are u just gonna let kevin do u like that..

the record will show that in the year 2006 federline sold more albums than axl rose..

NOT COOL

You do have a point there, but I don't think Axl cares a shit about him. :)

see axl see what a name drop does ..there all sex freaks and there getting impatient ..u best drop ur album or they will start rumouring about britney sex tapes and eating up the federline fourms >if there are any> and federlines empire will rise ..so follow my advice and realese the goddam thing axl

Maybe they play 3 shows since the album will be out...or because of the high demand for ticket sales in Cali, and they want to play more shows for the fans like they do in NY and other big cities. And maybe because it is also close to home for some of them and they can rest at home those 4 or 5 nights of the show instead of some other hotel or bus. Who knows...it will be out when it is out. Life will still be good, bad, or how it is for you once it comes out.

Stop trying to give advice to Axl...you know hardly anything about his day and obligations and he isnt' giving you advice on how to live your life. Don't be his mother.

...and FYI, I think it's safe to say each of all the other GNR albums out there have sold over 6,000 this year on there own.

every one who wants the gnr albums already have them..theres no way six thousand people in todays world of downloading thought u know what i need is the use ur illusions ...they would just steal there dads copies

NOT COOL

k fed has sold six thousand? that's 6000 too many!

axl has alredy sold like 100 million wordwide.

gnr's gretest hits sells 10,000 a week.

so, i would say it's k-fed that has some catching up to do.....

NOT COOL

k fed has sold six thousand? that's 6000 too many!

axl has alredy sold like 100 million wordwide.

gnr's gretest hits sells 10,000 a week.

so, i would say it's k-fed that has some catching up to do.....

techniqually album sales of new material is my argument..so geffen sells 10.00 greatest hits a week not axl ..so federline is still kicking his ass..and if u seen the shitty stage props and the week ass video gnr are using on this tour trust me this aint no nine inch nails show its a cash grab

Seriously, people. He's not telling or saying that day will be the release date, he just said it could be possible. There's a chance Rosie O'Donnel might eat a zeebra too at the zoo next week...

Anyway, could be possible dude.

i just find it hilarious that the guy who told me last night that i have no education, cant even spell zebra the right way :rofl-lol: douchebag