November is Ending...

Vincent Vega

I for one thought Axl would make me eat my own words back in September when I said Chinese D wouldn't be coming out this year. But guys, come on, I think we can safely write off 2006 from the equation...those saying they will wait until December 21st to pass judgement are hopeful fools...

Anyway, who here thought they would have the album by tomorrow's date? It's amazing, no single, no news, no album...look at this board of late...Axl has lost his fan base and he doesn't even say a word. I think we learn more about Axl's true characther as the years go on...no wonder Slash and Co. got fed up and left. Axl Rose really is a joke and a loser, a brilliant musician yes, but as a person, he's so lame.

did you meet him?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who turn away and say "the album hasn't dropped yet.. Well I am not a fan anymore" wasnt ever a fan to begin with. So your point about him losing fans is moot.

Not to say that there is no validity in being dissapointed, just keep in mind that WE set our selves up for dissapointment with our constant rumours and bullshit - NOT AXL. Axl said 2006, and it's not over yet. So let's just keep holding our breath and see what happens.

(Also - By holding your breath, it makes it harder to have shit fly out of your mouth if you're trying to keep all the air in....)

People who turn away and say "the album hasn't dropped yet.. Well I am not a fan anymore" wasnt ever a fan to begin with. So your point about him losing fans is moot.

Not to say that there is no validity in being dissapointed, just keep in mind that WE set our selves up for dissapointment with our constant rumours and bullshit - NOT AXL. Axl said 2006, and it's not over yet. So let's just keep holding our breath and see what happens.

(Also - By holding your breath, it makes it harder to have shit fly out of your mouth if you're trying to keep all the air in....)

We didn't set ourselves up this time. An expectation was laid out there by Axl and Merck many times and once again they will be serving up a big pile of disappointment. We've seen Axl piss away so many opportunities over the years but this one takes the cake. It's gone from disappointing to frustrating to just plain sad. The irony of the whole thing is that through another huge debacle, the band is actually getting a sprinkling of good press. Go figure.

How the fuck can people still be saying, "Let's just wait and see, 2006 isn't over yet!" Seriously people, in September/October that may have held water, but now, you can't release the most expensive rock album of all time with no promotion/release date set. And that shit will happen AT LEAST a fucking month before release.

It's obvious that we've all been lied to AGAIN by Uncle Axl, and it's only a matter of time before the next statement points the finger of blame at some lawsuit, old band members, the record label, the dominos pizza delivery man; Axl will find someone to blame.

It's just so fucking amazing how every other band can do things yet only Axl has issues with releasing the CD, has issues with the sound every night, has issues with with everything...the man is a sissy little bitch who is scared shitless to deliver the goods. Come on Axl, get in the ring pussy, it's December 2006, the year's running out and your bitch slap rapping is getting old...you've become a parody of yourself Axl and you think you are a rock bad ass? Prove it! Bitch.

Edited by Kaneda

Guest RonMexico82

I'll believe it when I have it turned up so loud that my ears bleed...until then I have come to accept the silence. Quit your bitching man...get a grip, it's not getting any results, other than pissing people off, the wrong people. :shades:

I'll believe it when I have it turned up so loud that my ears bleed...until then I have come to accept the silence. Quit your bitching man...get a grip, it's not getting any results, other than pissing people off, the wrong people. :shades:

that directed at me , Cause I am no ass kisser , you guys may love Axl , but I don't . Hell I personally don't know the guy.

How the fuck can people still be saying, "Let's just wait and see, 2006 isn't over yet!" Seriously people, in September/October that may have held water, but now, you can't release the most expensive rock album of all time with no promotion/release date set. And that shit will happen AT LEAST a fucking month before release.

It's obvious that we've all been lied to AGAIN by Uncle Axl, and it's only a matter of time before the next statement points the finger of blame at some lawsuit, old band members, the record label, the dominos pizza delivery man; Axl will find someone to blame.

It's just so fucking amazing how every other band can do things yet only Axl has issues with releasing the CD, has issues with the sound every night, has issues with with everything...the man is a sissy little bitch who is scared shitless to deliver the goods. Come on Axl, get in the ring pussy, it's December 2006, the year's running out and your bitch slap rapping is getting old...you've become a parody of yourself Axl and you think you are a rock bad ass? Prove it! Bitch.

That's GNR in you Kaneda!!!! You are right... "Rocker Win or Die" rock3

answer me ONE question n one question only Kaneda, for you, as a person, not what the world expects of guns n roses or any of that bullshit, what difference would it make in ur feelings about guns n roses if the album was NEVER released and why?

thats two questions isnt it? :lol:

Edited by frankwhite

I for one thought Axl would make me eat my own words back in September when I said Chinese D wouldn't be coming out this year. But guys, come on, I think we can safely write off 2006 from the equation...those saying they will wait until December 21st to pass judgement are hopeful fools...

Anyway, who here thought they would have the album by tomorrow's date? It's amazing, no single, no news, no album...look at this board of late...Axl has lost his fan base and he doesn't even say a word. I think we learn more about Axl's true characther as the years go on...no wonder Slash and Co. got fed up and left. Axl Rose really is a joke and a loser, a brilliant musician yes, but as a person, he's so lame.

If people want to have hope that the album will come out this year, let them. I don't know why you're spending all this time trying to convince them that it won't. Granted it doesn't look good, but why try so hard to convince those who have hope to give it up?

The possiblity of the album coming out tis year is over, get real assholes. Axl has said the album was to come out this year and if the "Tuesdays left in 2006" thing wasn't enough for you Axlites to see that they have obviously lied to us once again you've got problems. Like an earlier poster said, this really takes the cake. Face it, he's an emo little bitch who's scared shitless of EVERYTHING. Serious mental issues.

Axl Rose is a bitch! Who would have thought...Six years after he said Chinese Democracy Starts NOW! Axl Rose is still stalling...amazing how the people up his ass think it will end in glory! IT's going to end in disaster and we are watching a slow-motion train wreck right before our eyes.

This GNR comeback after comeback has been a fucking disaster....SLASH SAVE US!

Axl Rose is a bitch! Who would have thought...Six years after he said Chinese Democracy Starts NOW! Axl Rose is still stalling...amazing how the people up his ass think it will end in glory! IT's going to end in disaster and we are watching a slow-motion train wreck right before our eyes.

no, bitches r people who call successful rich people bitches on message boards, bitch! oops, now we're one and the same 'neda.

i believe its weird we haven't heard anything yet back in september he wouldn't stop telling us "this year"

he is better off not telling us until it is set for release because so many people here have said enough is enough

and i know its bad to bring the originals into this but GnR is still associated with them(whether you like it or not) and this isn't good for them either

you had a point to start but then you just start bitching. Stop blaming axl if it's not coming out this year it's beyond his control. You say axl is childish your the only childish one around here.

What slash gunna do kaneda???? please enlighten me????

This comeback has infact been very sucessful so far. The reviews are great, the band is awesome, whats your problem??????

The album will come out whether it be this year, or next, it will come out.

Id only ever begin to agree with you if 1. The album does not come out this year and 2. We do not get a proper full statement as to why.

It still baffles me as to how sad your fuckin life must be to still come and post negative shite here when you couldnt give a shit about the new band.

If you want slash, fuck off and listen to VR and old GNR.

Edited by bangit

I think everyone needs to lighten up. Sure you've been waiting as long as you can remember for CD. It's painful and it probably makes you sick to your stomach when you believe you're going to get it and you never do. But in the end its just a cd. Its just music. If we never get it, the world won't end. We will all continue to live our lives and EVERYTHING WILL BE OK. Stop worrying people.

PS: I really, really fucking want CD!!!. But like I said, its not the end of the world if I don't get it.

O and BELIEVE!