Bumblefoot is desperate for an 'image'... tries too hard

It's So Sleazy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an insane thread.. I read like 12 posts that defends Bumblefoot and pwns It's So Sleazy because he obviously don't have a clue what he is talking about (and a few of the posts bash BH or maybe bash everyone except Slash) and then It's So Sleazy posts again and says "Tapping".

So I go on and read like 12 posts that defends Bumblefoot and pwns It's So Sleazy because he obviously don't have a clue what he is talking about (and a few of the posts bash BH or maybe bash everyone except Slash) and then It's So Sleazy posts again and says "Tapping".

So I go on and read like 12 posts that defends Bumblefoot and pwns It's So Sleazy because he obviously don't have a clue what he is talking about (and a few of the posts bash BH or maybe bash everyone except Slash) and then It's So Sleazy posts again and says "Tapping".

So I go on and read like 12 posts that defends Bumblefoot and pwns It's So Sleazy because he obviously don't have a clue what he is talking about(and a few of them bash BH or maybe bash everyone except Slash) and then It's So Sleazy posts again and says "Slash sometimes wore a shirt that said Wasted Youth. An L.A. band from back in the day.. " out of nowhere...

AAARRGGHHHP??!"!! Whats ther fuckin problem with this shit

Edited by evil_l

This is an insane thread.. I read like 12 posts that defends Bumblefoot and pwns It's So Sleazy because he obviously don't have a clue what he is talking about (and a few of the posts bash BH or maybe bash everyone except Slash) and then It's So Sleazy posts again and says "Tapping".

So I go on and read like 12 posts that defends Bumblefoot and pwns It's So Sleazy because he obviously don't have a clue what he is talking about(and a few of them bash BH or maybe bash everyone except Slash) and then It's So Sleazy posts again and says "Slash sometimes wore a shirt that said Wasted Youth. An L.A. band from back in the day.. " out of nowhere...

AAARRGGHHHP??!"!! Whats ther fuckin problem with this shit

Agreed, this tread should be gotten rid of now. Theres notting creative coming outta it, just bashing and bull...

Edited by mr.b

At the Vegas show I did my best to go in with an open mind and Bumblefoot did nothing for me either auditorily, or visually. He seemed to be trying WAY too hard, where I very much enjoyed Finck and Fortus. However I have heard he is a very nice guy and I am sure that Axl must want him where he is so I will continue to listen with an open mind in hopes his playing grows on me as Weiland's singing has in VR

Ron is a legend, and whats with all this trying too hard bullshit, ron is one of the best guitarists around and yet people call him "Bumblefuck" , lol, ron isn't the least bit worried about his image, the giy wears a red suit and plays a kick ass foot guitar, he wears what he wants, when he wants, rather than the same old shit, different day. Ron is a brilliant addition to gnr and those that call him "Bumblefuck" are stupid pathetic idiots that should be ashamed of themselves, take a look at ron the person, the guitar player, not the person who is there instead of Slash. Damn.

Edited by strat89

I don't like those guitars he uses, dosn't really fit gnr's image at all. Where does Axl find these people honestly :confused:

he finds them by asking some of the world's most respected guitarists of all time coughjoesatrinicough. has anyone noticed that the foot guitar hasn't made a single appearance during the US tour? christ. it's a fucking guitar! who cares what it looks like as long as he plays it well. in any event, that guitar is a better playing (and IMO sounding) guitar than any gibson that's ever come out of the factory. google "vigier guitars" and check out some of their stuff.

can someone please take care of this thread? i hate that i keep posting, but i find the need to defend ron from these idiots as he's one of the greatest guitarists i've ever seen perform (i saw both him and bucket solo this year and his show was infinitely better IMO), not to mention he was cool as fuck when i approached him after the show.

I don't like those guitars he uses, dosn't really fit gnr's image at all. Where does Axl find these people honestly :confused:

he finds them by asking some of the world's most respected guitarists of all time coughjoesatrinicough. has anyone noticed that the foot guitar hasn't made a single appearance during the US tour? christ. it's a fucking guitar! who cares what it looks like as long as he plays it well. in any event, that guitar is a better playing (and IMO sounding) guitar than any gibson that's ever come out of the factory. google "vigier guitars" and check out some of their stuff.

can someone please take care of this thread? i hate that i keep posting, but i find the need to defend ron from these idiots as he's one of the greatest guitarists i've ever seen perform (i saw both him and bucket solo this year and his show was infinitely better IMO), not to mention he was cool as fuck when i approached him after the show.

Satriani is good, but far from the best out there....

Satriani is good, but far from the best out there....

i don't think far is the word...

btw, the reason the foot guitar hasn't been used is because it broke beyond repair, i guess that's what happens when you play a guitar for 10 hours a day for a decade. <_<