The fighting is a reasonable result of

Leisure Rules

didnt laugh at all,

sorry that was just tasteless :no:

Am I suposed to laugh...or? :huh:

jeez take it easy guys, it's from the onion from like may when the hammerstein shows came out (i think). you don't think 'he's been holding the last note of "don't cry" for the last ten years' is funny? lighten up.

We get no info on shit

They are currently playing with a drummer who no one can really say is even part of this band

We are currently waiting for an album that no can really say is ever coming out

People get pissed off with the lack of info passed onto the fans from the band and you're right, that's why so many negative posts

The problem is, not this fucking thread or any other one will ever change anything in the GNR universe

The main man feels he owes the fans nothing - you are merely a fucking customer to him

And so it goes on.....

It seems that when even the most hardcore fans make "negative" posts about the album's delay there are always a ton of Axl apologists trashing them for stating their concerns.

I love GN'R-always have and always will-but I do not think that they are perfect by any means. GN'R fans are some of the most persistent and loyal fans in rock history. Personally, I have tried my best to remain positive throughout the years of silence.

This year is different than the other years. Axl and Merck have repeatedly promised the album will be out before the end of the year, and I personally have held on to those promises for as long as possible. Now we have about a month left for the album to be released and we have heard absolutely nothing substantial about the release date-just Axl's vague comments that it will be out this year and Merck's assertion that there are x amount of Tuesdays left and it will be out on one of them.

I think that a very large percentage of the people here are beginning to see that it's not coming out this year and that does not make us Axl-haters or negative at all. We are simply being realistic. The very idea that CD will drop one Tuesday without promotion is absurd and insulting to fans. We are already starting to see various problems popping up that can and most likely will be used as excuses for the continued delay: Merck leaving Sanctuary, the idea that the record company is holding back the release date, the fact that Ron and Frank have been recording for the album very recently, etc.

Say what you will, but I am not being negative. I'm am just living with reality. I have been lied to so many times about CD that any sensible person would have given up years ago. I will never give up on GN'R, but if the album doesn't drop this year I will pretty much disregard anything the band or management have to say. In my mind, I won't believe a thing about the release until it appears on the shelfs.

I'm with ya on that one!!!