Eagles of Death Metal kicked off tour

Axlized

Like the title says, who do you think Axl will put up in their place? It would be really dumb just to leave it as Suicide Girls & Sebastian.

Well, I was in Cleveland last night, and had to deal with the pidgeons of shit metal, but if I were going to any of the upcoming shows, i would like to see a band like Hinder, or Shinedown, as both of these bands are great live.

Axl's band opening acts are usually crap (Mix Master Mike, BFMV, 7avengedfold, Bach, etc,). So I don't give a shit who's replacing the Eagles of Death Metal.

Eagles of Death Metal are a pretty good band, that's probably why they got insulted by Axl Rose.

Edited by Deniro

Like the title says, who do you think Axl will put up in their place? It would be really dumb just to leave it as Suicide Girls & Sebastian.

i would like to see a band like Hinder

Sorry they already turned Axl down. :lol::anger::fuckyou:<_<

They did? That sucks. when did he ask them? Assholes, that would been kickass to see with them in cleveland... ohh well.

Breaking NEWS: it's already posted at this topic noob!

Yeah, news of it is posted at that topic but I made my own so people could speculate who would be their replacement. it's not the same.

I'm not a noob

Axl's band opening acts are usually crap (Mix Master Mike, BFMV, 7avengedfold, Bach, etc,). So I don't give a shit who's replacing the Eagles of Death Metal.

hey or you can shut the fuck up. Bullet are alright, i really like their debut album it rocks, even if their singing borders on emo-singing sometimes the kickass screaming makes up for it. Avenged Sevenfold are pretty damn awesome, good band. and you cant disrespect bach, he's still great now, and even if you think he isnt now you can deny he was a brilliant singer back in his skid row days.

hey or you can shut the fuck up. Bullet are alright, i really like their debut album it rocks, even if their singing borders on emo-singing sometimes the kickass screaming makes up for it. Avenged Sevenfold are pretty damn awesome, good band. and you cant disrespect bach, he's still great now, and even if you think he isnt now you can deny he was a brilliant singer back in his skid row days.

There is no "singing" in Bullet for my Valentine. Its all shit-ass screaming. Maybe they are better on the album (i doubt it), but they suck ass live!

There is no "singing" in Bullet for my Valentine. Its all shit-ass screaming. Maybe they are better on the album (i doubt it), but they suck ass live!

there is plenty of singing in bullet songs. you gotta get their album, plenty of singing. i must admit there is a lot of screaming, but thats why i like them too. i love me some screaming. and the first time i saw of them was on a live dvd of some metal awards, so i checked them out based on their live set.

and their actual musicianship is pretty good too. they are way above what their name suggests to most people.

Edited by FunkyMonk

i would like to see a band like Hinder

Sorry they already turned Axl down. :lol::anger::fuckyou:<_<

They did? That sucks. when did he ask them? Assholes, that would been kickass to see with them in cleveland... ohh well.

I don't know when exactly, but there was an article about them in Rolling Stone and they said they turned 'em down because of how much of a flake Axl is. :no: