19. Nightrain

---Encore---

20. Chinese Democracy---Axl completely fucked up 2nd verse

21. Madagascar

22. Paradise City

thats one fucking amazing set list

Axl got there at 8:30.

Went on stage at 11:34

Included in there was a 40 minute pre show routine that he goes through and dinner.

The place was MAYBE half full. In fact they pulled curtains across at least half of the first balcony. The floor maybe 60 per cent full.

People were "streaming" out of there during SCOM (going home).

The Official timetable said he was to go on at 1110 and play till 130.

Sad. Sad. Sad.

Included in there was a 40 minute pre show routine that he goes through and dinner.

The place was MAYBE half full. In fact they pulled curtains across at least half of the first balcony. The floor maybe 60 per cent full.

Sad. Sad. Sad.

I dont belive that kinda shit

Sad. Sad. Sad.

That is pretty sad..considering it was "Saturday night" I mean I can understand people leaving a show that late in the middle of the week....I would have stayed til the bitter end! :)

The people streaming out of there had nothing to do with the quality of the show, in my opinion. I myself, at my first Guns concert, was getting sleepy during the middle-to-late portion of the show, even though it kicked ass. It's just because he gets on so late (although 11:30 wasn't that bad) and also because the sound really was not that loud, especially compared to some of the other shows I've been to recently. People get a little bored during the new songs and the solos, even though both are really good. The show was rock solid last night, Axl was in a good mood, and the band tore it up. But people in my section were dead most of the show; it's as if nothing could wake them up. As for the venue being half-full, I think that's incorrect. The floor was about half full and probably 75 percent of the upper deck was curtained off, but the seats were jam-packed for the most part.

Edited by gunsnaxls

Sad. Sad. Sad.

I dont belive that kinda shit

I wouldn't say people were streaming out during SCOM. Lots left before the encore but most stayed. Floor 50 percent full I would say. Seats were pretty full.

I went to Hammerstein and the crowd was WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY better. This crowd sucked balls. Nothing would excite them. I felt bad for the band. People get so bored with new shit and solos. Axl got hit with something twice and bitched at whoever did it. It was pretty funny.

He was in an incredible mood though smiling and joking alot.

GOod show overall but after 3 times this year I need an album. This AFD setlist is getting old.

He did seem in a pretty good mood.

I had backstage access (which was kinda over rated), so had a bit of info.

One of the venue guys was bitching to me about how Axl demanded Seedless Grapes.

Didn't quite get why it was such a big deal, just go and get some grapes, not like it was some rare cavier or something.

Robin walked around alot (outside the dressing rooms) which was pretty cool, and suicide girls everywhere (which was f.i.n.e. fine.).

People were leaving steadily. Although the sound is good it was more or less the same as four years ago when i saw them. So maybe it was late, but not ridiculous, maybe if they let people know the approximate time table it would be different. But the Sign just said GNR with s/g seb. bach, nothing about the other people playing. So I'd think, Bach at 8 or 830, till 9 or 930, gnr are 10, out by midnight.

They treat Axl like he is the Pope, maybe he demands it that way.

He needs to connect to the people, cuz even being back there, there was a HUGE disconnect.

I talked to the massage therapist as well, and she said it was a weird kind of celebrity sheltering that was going on back there.

Someone told be a concert holds about 18000, don't know if that is acurate though. So even half full that is about 900,000 dollars, so minus expenses, axl probably got 100,000 for two hours. Not bad. just my guess.

see ya

what was axl's rant?

Axl ranted about the being late thing to the crowd tonight, said something to the fact that it's early for him and hes like Catian Kanagaroo. :rofl-lol:

He said that he respects everyone, their jobs and their lifestyle, but this is how he lives and this is his life and how this is how he starts his day with us, basically to say he stays up all night and sleeps during the day, the rockstar life, IMO. He didn't say he liked Captain Kangaroo, he said we could/should consider him our Captain Kangaroo. He said Finck is his Mr. Green Jeans another character on Capt. Kangaroo, at least I think it was Finck. :rofl-lol:

Thanks,

Rainman

Thanks to EFISH!!!!

1. Welcome To The Jungle

2. It's So Easy

3. Mr. Brownstone

4. Live and Let Die

5. Robin Solo

6. Sweet Child O' Mine

7. Better

8. Knockin' On Heaven's Door

9. Axl Rant/You Could Be Mine

10. Piano Moving Jam/Dizzy Solo

11.The Blues

12. Richard/Robin - Beautiful

13. Out Ta Get Me

14. Piano Jam/November Rain

15. I.R.S

16. Ron Solo [Mean Street, then Don't Cry]

17. My Michelle [With Bach]

18. Patience

19. Nightrain

---Encore---

20. Chinese Democracy---Axl completely fucked up 2nd verse

21. Madagascar

22. Paradise City

We DID NOT get 'Beautiful' and AXL covered up the mishap in CD very well and didn't get upset. It goes to show how he has matured as an artist. It was a Fortus Solo. The solos were good and the jamming in between to get ready for another song such when a piano was moved in or taken out was GREAT !!!!

AXL was hit with coins and didn't walk off. I was in a seat to the side of the stage on the right and didn't even know he was hit, but at the end of the show he told the guy off and called him a cunt and that hopefully his karma gets him and he gets his ass kicked. It was a good night, don't ya think?!?

Rainman rock3