Negitive crap at last nights show

sharpie

There we go-Proper move, not Dust n Bones :)

I was there. Bumblefoot was good. I thought Finck was very very sloppy.

Many people had mixed reactions.. One of my friends who isn't a "diehard fan" thought they sucked.

To me they weren't worth the 96 dollars plus 15$ parking plus gas cost..

But then again I don't know who would be for me.

I'll write a big review with my own views later..

Edited by kevin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard people screaming we want slash too. Fuckin retards, you gotta expect that kinda shit from these fuckin casual fans.

You're barking up the wrong tree, dude.

The casual fans are obviously those who don't scream for Slash...

Excuse me, but it pisses me off when I'm fuckin pumped to see today's GNR and two fuckin meatheads that are drunk start chanting we want slash, we want slash.

True fans of GNR would not scream for Slash, only casual fans that don't have a fuckin clue.

Well I saw them on the UYI tour and in '02 and this year at Donnington. The best I saw them was probably this year even compared with the UYI tour but I do have to agree that keeping the GnR name is a bit of a joke to be honest. Love the new band, loved the old band, but without Slash the name should've definately been changed. It would have avoided a whole lot of trouble and confusion I bet :shades:

Well fuck,learn the history of G N' R and you will find out that Slash wasn't the one who started G N' R. Axl has all the rights to use the name because he is the only original member left who was in the band from their first start.

Axl has rights to the band but he didn't get them by being left as the last original member in GN'R! :rolleyes:

Isn't it a bit obvious that the original founder of a band can keep the name of the band no matter what happens?

it's not how it goes man, its more like axl got them to sign contracts back in the 90's to hand over the name *if* anything should happen, like insurance..

they singed, slash said he signed because he wanted to keep the gnr ball rolling..

There we go-Proper move, not Dust n Bones :)

I was there. Bumblefoot was good. I thought Finck was very very sloppy.

Many people had mixed reactions.. One of my friends who isn't a "diehard fan" thought they sucked.

To me they weren't worth the 96 dollars plus 15$ parking plus gas cost..

But then again I don't know who would be for me.

I'll write a big review with my own views later..

Every band kicked ass, but wasn't into the local band named Nova Rider.

The Suicide Girls were interesting...

Bach kicked Ass and kept the crowd pumped.

Axl and Company did a great job and the vocals were great. No sound issues at all from where I was.

I had a seat next to a member of the htgth forum and he had one of the shirts on. He was sending updates via text message. He seemed to be a really nice guy and a BIG fan. It was cool to sit next to a real fan.

Thanks,

Rainman rock3

The show was unbelievable last night. Everyone in this band is awesome. Note for note, they hit everything from the old songs and everyone was extremely impressed with the new songs. All of the guitarists have major talent. Once Chinese Democracy is released, the word will get out. This is the best live band you can see right now by far.

AMEN, BROTHER!

i still dont get it.

why being fan of a band that hasnt released any song?

why being fan of a band that even now, still change its members?

why being fan of a band that has no respect for its fans? (By not saying things with clarity)

why being fan of a band that tries so hard being something they are not?

why being fan of a band that 90% of their setlist are songs that dont belong to them?

why? i dont get it. They are talented? hell yeah. But there are so many talented artists that can do the same stuff they are doing.

WHEN/IF they release CD...then i will hear it and maybe like it, or not, and THEN, become a fan or not.

ps: leaks are nothing to me, IRS totally sux, and the others are average...madagascar and the blues have potencial...but still...until they release an album, they will be continue being a joke.

well then perhaps you outta spend that time on a message board of a band you are actually a fan of.

you are not a guns n roses fan, you just said so yourself.

i still dont get it.

why being fan of a band that hasnt released any song?

why being fan of a band that even now, still change its members?

why being fan of a band that has no respect for its fans? (By not saying things with clarity)

why being fan of a band that tries so hard being something they are not?

why being fan of a band that 90% of their setlist are songs that dont belong to them?

why? i dont get it. They are talented? hell yeah. But there are so many talented artists that can do the same stuff they are doing.

WHEN/IF they release CD...then i will hear it and maybe like it, or not, and THEN, become a fan or not.

ps: leaks are nothing to me, IRS totally sux, and the others are average...madagascar and the blues have potencial...but still...until they release an album, they will be continue being a joke.

What's your age and how long are you a fan? You see,G N' R is more than this 2006 reincarnation. We all know that this line up didn't proof anything when it comes to an album and so one. But,there is a time before 2006. 1986 till 1993 for example. It's because of this era that most of us (including me,fan since 1988) became a fan of G N' R. There always will be fans who will ask for Slash,some others for Steven but they leaved the band many years ago. We have to accept that the old members quitted the band and show some respect (it's your choice to do) for this band and give the new guy's a change to proof themself.