Do you expect a perfect quality soundboard released from US tour?

Son Of A Gun

We all know that from European tour they released Rock Am Ring. Do you expect that they will release an audio/video pro shot soundboard of one of the US shows? It would be a nice thing because if the album doesn't come out yet, at least they could give some more ass kicking live material as an appetiser.

PS. BALTIMORE 11/13/2006 FUCKING ROCKED!!!!

Edited by Son Of A Gun

nah Rock AM Ring was aired on TV in Germany i think it was (correct me if im wrong) and some of the people in the community ripped the audio from the footage so we had an Mp3 version of the show aswell ....

GnR havnt released anything official

CJ

Yep, that's far away from an official release.

CD - 10 Years

Beard Trim - 4 Months

Statement - 1 Year

Soundboard - 2 Years

so lets just wait for the soundboards

Hahahaha :lol:

But all jokes aside...I think we really should get a soundboard from this tour with the quality as good or better than Rock Am Ring. I think this time round Axl will be smart and release a good soundboard from every leg of the tour to keep his fans pleased with live material.

CD - 10 Years

Beard Trim - 4 Months

Statement - 1 Year

Soundboard - 2 Years

so lets just wait for the soundboards

Hahahaha :lol:

But all jokes aside...I think we really should get a soundboard from this tour with the quality as good or better than Rock Am Ring. I think this time round Axl will be smart and release a good soundboard from every leg of the tour to keep his fans pleased with live material.

Why? You seem obsessed with this idea... for what reason?

If they did something like Pearl Jam/Metallica did, then ok - but they won't be releasing soundboards for free.

I'll tell you this.. they could throw the Cleveland show out in terms of getting good sound for a live album... the sound was a friggin mess most of the night. and I'm not just talking about the fact that they couldn't get Axl's monitor working. during a few tunes we couldn't even hear Axl...