Plea to management!

GET OFF AXLS BACK

This is not the usual moaning or bitching but a plea to the band and management:

GnR are without question a great band with loyal fans, fans that deserve a degree of respect and or interaction from the band.We understand the concerns over commenting on issues where the results may change, but it is time the band and management interacted with fans and chucked us a bone.We are not asking for a release date though it would be nice but simply asking for a status/progress report on the band future plans and CD.Some of the comments that have come from people connected to the band regarding fans have been a discrace.We are not just people that sit at computers bitching and moaning about set lists and Axls clothing but people who pay good hard earned money to see the band we love.We are not owed anything from the band but this is no longer an issue of being owed, its an issue of GnR realising what a loyal bunch of fuckers they have fighjting their corner, and trust me we are fighting.We are more than aware of this bands potential but the band should also be aware of the fans potential, we have the potential to help turn this band into the biggest rock band on earth again.It is us that will be standing in line to buy CD and tour tickets, it is us that will be buying crap rags just to read articles relating to GnR.We are loyal and ever patient but enough is enough.Show the fans some respect and throw us a bone.Repay the loyalty that we have given to every incarnation of GnR.While the internet is a big carbage can for most of us it is the only way to get news but because of the lack of official contact we have hoaxes and false hope aswell as crappy rumours designed to mock fans.We are your fans, maybe you may want to make us less open to hoaxes by giving us updates and allowing the band to comment as indeviduals instead of trapping them in your cult like contracts.

Ooops turned into a bit of a bitch :o

Not meant to bitch but just a long term fan who feels very unappreciated.

This is not the usual moaning or bitching but a plea to the band and management:

GnR are without question a great band with loyal fans, fans that deserve a degree of respect and or interaction from the band.We understand the concerns over commenting on issues where the results may change, but it is time the band and management interacted with fans and chucked us a bone.We are not asking for a release date though it would be nice but simply asking for a status/progress report on the band future plans and CD.Some of the comments that have come from people connected to the band regarding fans have been a discrace.We are not just people that sit at computers bitching and moaning about set lists and Axls clothing but people who pay good hard earned money to see the band we love.We are not owed anything from the band but this is no longer an issue of being owed, its an issue of GnR realising what a loyal bunch of fuckers they have fighjting their corner, and trust me we are fighting.We are more than aware of this bands potential but the band should also be aware of the fans potential, we have the potential to help turn this band into the biggest rock band on earth again.It is us that will be standing in line to buy CD and tour tickets, it is us that will be buying crap rags just to read articles relating to GnR.We are loyal and ever patient but enough is enough.Show the fans some respect and throw us a bone.Repay the loyalty that we have given to every incarnation of GnR.While the internet is a big carbage can for most of us it is the only way to get news but because of the lack of official contact we have hoaxes and false hope aswell as crappy rumours designed to mock fans.We are your fans, maybe you may want to make us less open to hoaxes by giving us updates and allowing the band to comment as indeviduals instead of trapping them in your cult like contracts.

could some one please email this to merck 100 times

as you can see i haven't posted much latley, because i really don't give a shit anymore.

if it's release good, if not, i keep my money, it's a win win!.

just hope it comes with a dictionary :)

:rolleyes:, MR spell check, cry me a river dick face.

The management will no doubt will issue a press release when, and if C.D. is ever finished .

That is when they'll promote the album, when there's an album to promote.

What else are they supposed to do? Are they supposed to release statements telling the fans what songs are being mixed at the moment, and speculate on how many more days they think are left on the project?

So far they are promoting the current tour they're on, and at least to me, it seems like that's the only thing that needs to, and can be at the moment.

That is the current status of Guns N' Roses, on tour without an album yet.

I'm no expert on management or anything, but I don't see what everyone thinks they should be doing besides what they've got to work with?

It's difficult to see even the most diehard supporters start to lose faith. You know things are starting to unravel when this happens......Hopefully there's some 'master plan' in the works that we just aren't aware of yet and this all gets turned around very soon.

Ah, you're all such negative nancys! The album will come out this year, yes yes, believe me! Axl told us so! You are all not real fans, and Slash sucks! :)

It's difficult to see even the most diehard supporters start to lose faith. You know things are starting to unravel when this happens......Hopefully there's some 'master plan' in the works that we just aren't aware of yet and this all gets turned around very soon.

Ah, you're all such negative nancys! The album will come out this year, yes yes, believe me! Axl told us so! You are all not real fans, and Slash sucks! :)

CD WILL BE OUT BEFORE 2007

could some one please email this to merck 100 times

I second both, the plea for information (because it's damn right, well written and expresses my own feelings better than I could in a language I'm not a native speaker of) and the request to mail this to Merck! (Although mailing it around 50 times would do, no need to flood his email with 100 mails! :D )

YEP! That's the spirit!!!

:lol:

Great Post.

You should definitely send this.

I'm not becoming negative- I'm just beginning to give less of a crap. And I find that worse.

So if axl says the album will be out in 2006 , you believe him right. You have that much faith in your rock leader ?K, now if the album doesn't come out in 2006 what is your next excuse ?

...Listening to Axl once again put the blame on somebody else ?

You know things have gotten bad for GN'R fans when a guy with the username "GET OFF AXLS BACK" has even started to become frustrated. :)

I totally agree, by the way. This should be sent to Merck. It's not "hating" Axl or any of the other BS some fanatics like to spew about. The simple fact is that a lot of this band's fans right now are feeing as if they are being taken advantage of, and that's quite unfortunate. :(

as you can see i haven't posted much latley, because i really don't give a shit anymore.

if it's release good, if not, i keep my money, it's a win win!.

just hope it comes with a dictionary :)

...and also with an IP check for previous banned members? B)

B) lol i found that quite funny myself and also good post GOAB

I wondered when you would turn against Axl, now I know :P