Pleny Of Seats Left For The Chicago Show Tommorow...

chitownfan

oh yeah, my bud just called me and said that the loop which is the biggest hard rock station here in chitown is having an interview with axl rose tonight at 10pm.

Ahah :lol: You're a sneaky bastard, just casually mentioning it and then the forum explodes just to find out that it ain't true? :)

Edited by Wando

i was just on ticketmaster and there are going to be plenty of empty seats in the balcony section of the arena tommorow, lol

oh yeah, my bud just called me and said that the loop which is the biggest hard rock station here in chitown is having an interview with axl rose tonight at 10pm.

what makes empty seats funny to you?

Ahah :lol: You're a sneaky bastard, just casually mentioning it and then the forum explodes just to find out that it ain't true? :)

Priceless, just like a mastercard ad... :P

Right this seems to be true:

http://www.wlup.com/

guns_n_roses_02.jpg

Also look under "upcoming_concerts.gif" for GN'R.:)

Am I the only one who's not seeing anything about an interview tonight? :rolleyes:

nope! :sleeper:

Right this seems to be true:

http://www.wlup.com/

guns_n_roses_02.jpg

Also look under "upcoming_concerts.gif" for GN'R.:)

Once again, jumping to a brilliant conclusion based on...

...Oh, that's right, nothing. :sleeper:

I do hope this is true though (not doubting your or your brother's word chi-town), but even if it is, it'd probably fall through anyway.

I love seeing quotes on forums from idiots who have no idea how ticketmaster works.

Shortly before a show, ticketmaster releases additional tickets that they have held back. This makes them money because fans buy last minute from them rather than scalpers. A few days ago, this show had single-seat obstructed tickets only. Ticketmaster now released the last remaining tickets.

They did the same thing in Toronto, which I was at, with 18,600 in attendence. Is that a poor-selling gig? The place was packed except for two sections, the last two they opened, which were half-full, which is why the show didn't sell out completely (it's just over 19,000 for an endstage show in Toronto).

So stop your bitching, cuz Chicago will be one of the biggest shows of the tour. And for fucks sake check your facts before you post shit.

first off ive been checking tickets on ticketmaster ever since they went on sale and ive been able to get tickets everytime ive checked. there was not one time i wasnt able to get tickets so....BOOYAH

Booyah? I'm at the far end of reasonable driving distance and considered getting tickets to this show last week. When I went on ticketmaster, it was singles only, it the worst price range.

So either you don't know how to work your web browser, or you didn't check recently.

Booyah... yeah... I love the people I find on the net some days :rofl-lol:

first off ive been checking tickets on ticketmaster ever since they went on sale and ive been able to get tickets everytime ive checked. there was not one time i wasnt able to get tickets so....BOOYAH

OK, and, now what?

If you are so disturbed by some empty seats, here's a thought...

stay home.

BTW, I just checked and I could get 2 or 8 in section 201 which is mighty crappy. I could get nothing on the floor or lower level.

whatever, the shows not sold out and never was and there are still plenty of decent seats left on the upper level ;)

I never said it was sold out. Did you even read my earlier post? There were only singles left until they opened the final block of tickets. This is standard ticketmaster operating procedure. When you get to the show, take a look around you. It'll be easy to tell where the last block of tickets was.

Someone hasn't been to many shows.

whatever, the shows not sold out and never was and there are still plenty of decent seats left on the upper level ;)

I never said it was sold out. Did you even read my earlier post? There were only singles left until they opened the final block of tickets. This is standard ticketmaster operating procedure. When you get to the show, take a look around you. It'll be easy to tell where the last block of tickets was.

Someone hasn't been to many shows.

Take a look towards section 201 in the back upper corner of the arena, that should give you a clue. <_<