2006 tour hoodie

gummyfish

You won't be able to get them anymore, the production of it has stopped. That's what I've been told by the german mailorder company www.emp.de, I ordered two of those, but I never got them, for above reason.

that sucks.

Hell yes... I was waiting for one whole month I think, wrote several e-mails, asking for news about the status of the order. Then one day they said, that they'd get them new in stock in about 4 or 5 days, when those days were over, I asked again, and I was told that they won't ever get 'em again... I was so pissed, I even refused the possibility for an alternative article for a reduced price. :anger:

• 2 months later...
I just find a new way to get one of those, so can someone please tell me how the sizes of these are? I'm wondering if I should get L or XL, I'm pretty slim and 183cm...

So, anyone who's got one of 'em, how do they fit?

Sorry for the double-post, but I wanna order as fast as I can, someone surely can answer this question for me?!

I just find a new way to get one of those, so can someone please tell me how the sizes of these are? I'm wondering if I should get L or XL, I'm pretty slim and 183cm...

Sorry for the double-post, but I wanna order as fast as I can, someone surely can answer this question for me?!

I have no idea but how do you get one? Or is that a secret? :question:

Depends how you want it. If you want really baggy then XL but I think L would fit your build.

I have no idea but how do you get one? Or is that a secret? :question:

I'll get it from the german Rolling Stone shop, they still have some in stock. Dunno if they ship to out of Europe.

Thanks for the answers DTGNRVR and GOAB! :)