11/27/06

JDIGGS

WHO IS GOING TO BE IN G/A FOR CHICAGO SHOW I WONT BE ABLE TO GET TGHERE TILL 5:30 OR SO DO YOU THINK I CAN STILL GET A GOOD SPIOT FOR THE WOMEN AND MYSELF?

I'll be there. I'm not sure about getting a good spot. Some of the people I'm going with have things going on, so I'm probably going to get there at around 8. But I'm sure that if you can throw some people around a bit, you'll manage to get a good spot. rock1

ill be there..... on the floor.. i have an extra ticket.. and it looks like no one is going to take it. its a shame that the ticket has to go to waste. you think anyone will be outside looking for a ticket?

There is always someone that needs a ticket. I went to the Chicago show in 2002 without a ticket and got third row for face value from a guy who got stiffed by his buddies. You shouldn't have a problem.

Elle & I are gonna be there! And we expect to be in the very front.

So if you see two sexy looking lads, one pretty damn tall...it' us.

Haha hope to see some of you guys there! :D

Santana, you better protect us if you get up there, alright?!

Elle & I are gonna be there! And we expect to be in the very front.

So if you see two sexy looking lads, one pretty damn tall...it' us.

Haha hope to see some of you guys there! :D

Santana, you better protect us if you get up there, alright?!

You got it! rock1

I took a spin by the Allstate a few minutes ago. Not much going on over there. There were a shitload of cops getting ready to sit around and do nothing, but that's about it. I saw the tour buses, but none of the band members. I went to the Target next door, and saw a few of the roadies walking around with their "Support Staff" passes. In retrospect, I should have flipped them and stolen their passes. :(