DO WE LISTEN TO GNR FOR WHAT THEY ARE NOW? OR WHAT THEY WERE 15 YEARS AGO

jaypayton

stop fucking analysing shit that dont require analysis, what're u tryna guage which stereotype u fit into? what is it with people tryna figure out who they are with this "why do i do this this n this" shit? u are who u r, listen to what u like. WHY do i listen to guns n roses? hm, i never thought about it n i aint about to start, i listen to em becccccaaaaaauuuuuussseeeee, i like em. i dont like EVERYTHING about em sure, but i dont like everything about anything/anyone in this universe. except possibly iggy pops raw power album but i wont go there :lol:

why do i like em? because they're good? why are they good, because they play well, why do they play well, because they practise, why did they practise, to be rock stars, why do they wannabe rock stars, cuz pumpin gas gets tiring, why does it get tiring, cause its repetitive stifling n unrewarding.... jus to answer any follow on questions that might be imminent.

Edited by frankwhite

The "GNR-fan losing it" persona, I see where you're going with it. Do you have an opinion, a mind of you're own? It's gonna be a long cold winter.

my bad, that was kinda silly wasnt it? one of those mornings :lol: losing it? i never found it in the first place dude. do i have a mind of my own? ummm, debatable to be honest.