Rangers Game

GNR Rocks35

I was at the New York Rangers hockey game last night at Madison Square Garden......they lost 3-2 in overtime but thats besides the point.....ok...during a stoppage in play they did a trivia thing where they say ,......this song came out in the year that this rangers player scored his first goal or something...and the song was Sweet Child O' Mine.

Of course i knew it was 1988 and i got it right !!!!! and they showed the AFD cover on the bigscreen and stuff.

Then later in the game....they played theoutro to november rain and i was singing and making a fool of myself......then befor it went into overtime...they played WTTJ to get everyone pumped up...of course...every1 knows this song

Nothing big....just thought it was cool that they played a lot of GNR stuff for one game

Not one to bash anyone's threads - but unless you follow a Heading like that, with something about them playing " Better " or something relating to the new album, I don't think you're gonna get too many responses to the thread

They play GNR at every Rangers, Yankees & Knicks game I have been to. Last year at a Yankees game they had a band survey on the big screen during one of the middle innings. The question was: What is your favorite Rock band. The consenus with the Yankees was obvioulsy GUNS N ROSES. I remember the question was asked to Derek Jeter, Tino Martinez and Bernie Williams and the three of them said GNR.