Comments at Cleveland

dablooz

Axl remarked at the Cleveland concert at least three times that he had a "really bad day" or a "really shitty day". At the end he said, very nicely, "you know, today started out really bad, but I ended up having a lot of fun tonight".

I wondered if it could be related to CD release. Who knows though, could be a million things.

I have to say, he was SO much more entertaining than in 2002. He seemed like he really wanted everyone to have a great time. In 2002, he seemed like he couldn't wait to leave. The crowd was very low key and appeared bored, but I loved it!

GU

Yeah, I was at the show, too. I remember him referring to his "shitty day," and all of the problems he was having with the sound crew and his ear piece probably didn't help make that better. But, I loved how he came back out onstage after the final bow to address the crowd and say how much fun he had that night.

As for it being related to the CD, I really don't know. Like you said, it could be a million different things.

Yeah, I was at the show, too. I remember him referring to his "shitty day," and all of the problems he was having with the sound crew and his ear piece probably didn't help make that better. But, I loved how he came back out onstage after the final bow to address the crowd and say how much fun he had that night.

As for it being related to the CD, I really don't know. Like you said, it could be a million different things.

thts kool of him to do that...woooooo go Axl

I would guess(just a hunch) that perhaps the problems with CD release now are between axl and the record company.. axl wanting to do one thing, and axl another..

He´s bipolar, not scitzo.

oops, I meant Universal wanting one thing, and axl another :rofl-lol:

Axl: "but the fans wantsss the precious"

Axl2: "Nooo, Nooo we must not release the precioussesss"

I would guess(just a hunch) that perhaps the problems with CD release now are between axl and the record company.. axl wanting to do one thing, and axl another..

WHAT?!

Axl remarked at the Cleveland concert at least three times that he had a "really bad day" or a "really shitty day". At the end he said, very nicely, "you know, today started out really bad, but I ended up having a lot of fun tonight".

I wondered if it could be related to CD release.

How is that remotely close to a CD release?

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Roffle.

Gold :rofl-lol: