Merck says we will hear.....

thomase

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who think its so FUCKING lame to have an announcement that you are goin to make an announcement???????

This is fuckin annoying the shit out of me.

nope i think its lame also....and im sure that the big announcement will be that gnr will be touring south america or austraila or some shit, nothing will be said about the status of the album!

Merck is a fuc$ing pric$.

:angry:

We don't allow personal attacks on this forum. I suggest you respect this rule if you wish to continue posting here.

As for the rumor -- take it with a grain of salt. Afterall, the source for the Merck quote has not exactly been a reliable one in the past. So we don't know what Merck told him - if anything.

merck is a great manger and if it was not for merck gnr whould not be back touring

Is that what Ron told you

:laugh:

I don't see what's so bad about Merck...

He tries his best at releasing information even though he's supposed to be very constricted with what he says...

although it did piss me off that he didn't go on a rampage and tell us everything that's been happening with GN'R after he left Sanctuary... that's what I would've done.

As for the rumor -- take it with a grain of salt. Afterall, the source for the Merck quote has not exactly been a reliable one in the past. So we don't know what Merck told him - if anything.

Jarmo deleted it because he said the quote was "taken out of context" which leads me to believe the quote to be true, otherwise we would have been told it was made up.

Something tells me that they'll announce when the album is to be released; sortof a consolation prize for not having the album out by 2006 as was promised on numorous occassions.

Cheers,

Andrew

Keep on dreaming! :lol: I'm just joking. But it will probably just be more live dates. No point in getting to oexcited over nothing guys. ;)

So I guess this year is out if we "might" hear from GNR about this album. That statement sure sings a different tune than Axl saying "absolutely" for the album coming out this year, and Merck saying "There are 13 Tuesdays left in the year. Now its we "might" hear something about the album??

What a fucking joke GNR has become, ive seriously about had it. If we dont have any announcement of at least a release date on this album by years end im done with this band. I will just download CD if and when it comes out, because I refuse to waste my money on a band that obviously doesnt give a shit about their fans.

Axl said the album would be out this year and like an idiot I actually believed him, and if it isnt then im done with keeping up with GNR.

Edited by mahimahi

You just can't trust anything he says, it's bullshit. But, then, you know, why get mad at him? It's Axl people, it's AXL. Merck isn't a liar, Axl is, think about it! If you have shit to talk about Merck, to me you just mean you are talking about Axl, the little lying pussy perfectionist who is scared shitless.

HAHAHA RIGHT ON

fuck him for not being specific, unless he doesnt even know whats going on. which i think thats whats going on.. fucking lazy prick, hes so damn lazy he couldnt even give you answers..

For christ sake, think about it. How the fuck can he know what the fuck to say or do when an asshole he works for can't give him straight answers and is an unreliable douche bag.

Edited by Old School