Merck says we will hear.....

thomase

Wow. So is everyone who's crying like a kid who didnt get what they wanted on christmas gonna quit posting? I just wasted 10 minutes scrolling these pages for something interesting, but its the same old same old shit over and over and over.

Ladies. Gentlemen. ITS AN ALBUM. Its not the cure for cancer. Its not world peace. Its 13 songs. Someday we may even get to listen to it.

But bashing Axl and Merck when they actually say something, vague or not, is just childish. you bitch when they say nothing. You bitch when they say something. You just all bitch.

Its frustrating as hell that there is no Chinese Democracy. Buts its been like this since 1994 for god sakes.

Be happy they are touring. Be happy we heard anything.

If I was them, I wouldnt release it to a bunch of so called fans who spend hours upon hours calling them fags and assholes and animal molesters. It would just wouldnt be worth it.

Props to all the REAL Guns N Roses fans who stick with them through all the fuckin shit. You are who Chinese Democracy will be for.

Word. I can't say it any better.

B)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Based upon what Axl has said and done, I really feel like Axl almost looks at us is disdain. We know he doesnt like to be analyzed and thats all we do here. C ombined with the fact that we also know somone in the crew checks these boards and half of the shit here is talkn shit and complaining, I really dont think that giving us any type of update is of any concern to Axl what so ever. He probably says"fuck those complaining, downloading motherfuckers. I said Cd will be out and it will." But thats just my opinion, it doesnt bother me and it doesnt make me not like Axl/Gnr.